- par Mészáros Árpád, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5Not too useful: can't download private videos, and can download mp3s only in 256 kb/s bitrate. High quality (320) is not an option. Some higher functions are available only in paid form.
Nothing extra, doesn't do anything else other apps also do.
- par Jerry Photo 69, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Page pops up telling you can't download HD videos unless you buy the premium version. As of 06/11/2019 some videos (such as age restricted ones) won't load with this add on enabled.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13747908 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Started off working great but after 2 weeks wouldn't download because it wanted me to buy something for downloading at 1080p even though I had clicked on 128p. A bit of scam if you ask me.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13648504 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Entro a youtube y no me sale para descargar los vídeos es una estafa para mi celular ojo entre en modo wed y solo me redirección a otra pagina cuando presiono el botón
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5667990 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5The extension description promises downloading audio (MP3) but it's not part of the extension and needs to be paid for.
I have not tested anything else but it migh work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13635036 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Plugin works (limited functionality without a pro account though).
Not being able to download 1080p without a pro account is a pain, but saying powerful server infrastructure is needed to convert 1080p video is utter bullshit. Pick up your game dev.
Will not be using this plugin, it is useless to me, as I'm not paying a pro account.
- par Gene, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5I have tried a few different video / audio down loaders. Yet I keep coming back to this one. So far I like this one best because it's the most user friendly and convenient. Great for those that want a fast, basic, trouble-free solution. You get 2 levels of quality for MP3's & MP4's and you can direct where you wish to locate your downloads. For example simply choose your desktop, pictures, downloads file, etc.I normally use desktop and watch later right there, or store it on a flash drive for my TV. I am not nearly as particular about how sharp and HD the picture quality is for my You-Tube videos as I would be for real movies & TV shows I want to save longer or watch more than 1 more time.