- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13486191 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5Works great for a while, then the activation expires after a few weeks and I need to pay yet again. I wish they would post the amount you need to pay to make activation permanent. If they do have an amount, it's more than $50 US. Even when you do pay, activation is extremely difficult. The help links just go around in a circle. Click here takes you to another click here, which goes back to the original click here, and so on.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansPls. update to latest v 15.7, whenever youtube changes code every downloader out their breaks. This time it took longer for me to fix and then ever longer for mozilla to review and approve the update. If you find the addon working again, pls. re-rate the extension :)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14785774 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 51080p or mp3 download is available only for pro version.. though they ask us to wait for an upgrade to download 720/1080, i dont think its reliable.. Its just like any other downloader.. there are better alternatives available.. IDM may be ideal and a better option. thanx..
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14740881 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5This downloader doesn't let you download Youtube videos with both the video and audio. I don't know why Youtube downloaders think people EVER want just one or the other. This extension HAS the ability to download both but it won't let you until you download their app. What's the point of installing the extension then?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14603021 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5$$$ : another lucrative money-making enterprise.
I've payed for the PRO upgrade to download 1080p vids, but the feature fades out with cookies or something. The extension designer doesn't respond to emails or tells me to pay another time. How pitiful.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14592456 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5***** ALL STAR RATING FROM ME!!! I am very impressed with how simple and fast it truly is when downloading youtube videos. I have used other downloaders before I found this one & yours truly does exactly what it says. I have shared with people i know and i am sure they will be impressed as much as i am. I do only use the free version at this point as i am unable to work right now or i would give a donation to upgrade if i could. You deserve to be rated #1 in my book, so i just wanted to take a moment and give you all the props you deserve. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THIS DOWNLOADER IS BY FAR THE BEST & i am grateful !!!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13492705 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5wants you to pay to DL 720p or 1080p, doesn't even see 4k streams
excuse given for the need to charge for "pro" is "server infrastructure" or some nonsense, as if they couldnt just use ffmpeg or something similar on your local machine to combine the streams
I mean I can do that manually with mkvmerge ffs takes like 1 second for 5min 4k video
- par BlohoJo, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5You don't need "server infrastructure" to download and merge DASH, you only need FFmpeg and a command line. There are free utilities anyone can use. Ridiculous.