- par Fractallis, il y a 7 moisNoté 2 sur 5I understand when a service requires payment so that creators of the add-on won't pay for the service from their own pocket, but in this case there are other add-ons which are using other methods that doesn't require useres to pay for such add-on, thus 2 stars. 1 stars for good looking layout, 2nd star for letting people choose how much they are gonna pay for this add-on (but I won't, lol XD).
- par CheshireRaptor, il y a 8 moisNoté 2 sur 5After taking a look, almost all of the five star reviews are just someone hitting five stars and no actual review and I personally don't count those type of "reviews". This is NOT easy to use in PRO as you have to follow the steps CAREFULLY and read EVERYTHING. If you want to download anything above 360p (at the time of this review) you HAVE to give them money. 360p is the ONLY option you have unless you go pro. Also if you want much FASTER, cleaner, ad-free and streamlined downloading experience you have to give them money. The cheapest you can pay to get things is $10 and they claim it's a one time fee. Even with the Pro some larger videos, anything above 144.2mb (4 min and longer) take awhile to compile, so it is by no means "fast". The 2 and a half minute video (29.8 mb) went fast. And for reference, I have fiber internet. Currently downloading an 144.2mb, 175.5mb and a 583.3mb videos at the same time. You defiantly cannot do more than one video at a time. Been over 16 minutes for the three. While the small video took less than a second on Pro and this was with the 583.3mb video already started. Even after the two smaller videos finished compiling (about 30 minutes) the larger one is still going - been about sixteen minutes on it's own and it's just now at 50%. Been over 46 minutes downloading. In the end, it took an hour ON IT'S OWN to compile.
The free version of the video I downloaded (144.2mb file) obviously wasn't a grand copy but I saw no ads in it. It of course downloaded faster than the Pro version of it, but to be fair, it was the first video I downloaded and there was nothing to tell me how long it took. Had to check the folder to see that it was done. The Pro version of the same video was better looking, still no ads and for them both the sound was similar.
I completely understand that this stuff takes time and someone needs to stay on top of it, but don't lie to people and say the reasoning is that it "needs powerful server infrastructure". Because of this lie I'd suggest downloading JDownloader Plus for free and learning to use that. It's not too difficult and you can get the 1080p for free.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15108334 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Works for 360p ONLY no MP3 or higher resolution unless you pay. I have not paid so I can't say how it works after you buy PRO.
- par Mayiita, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Fustrating even after you pay for Pro version, you follow directions at times it works other times it doesn't. I have the latest version. Developer should had to a Pro and a regular version. Not using your email because the system has glitches.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16238244 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Works well for me. Good job. Thanks
Update: Everytime I open my browser, this extension opens a new window that nags me to purchase the upgrade. I am tired of being nagged, and am deleting this extension. Note to developer: your aggressive nagging makes me not want to reward that behavior by purchasing an upgrade. The effect you are creating is the opposite of the one you want.
- par Purple Hinagiku, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Edited review: it used to work extremely well, but now it only lets me download the 360p format and every single time I try that the download fails at once. So the addon is useless. Pity, it used to be so good.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15023317 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Great addon, but recently downloading has become hit or miss. Sometimes the 'save as' window will pop up, other times it just sits there & does nothing. I tried downloading with other addons, and they worked OK, so there's a bug in there somewhere. Hopefully it gets straightened out.