- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14535684 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Thank you so much. I have had enough of seeing people's profile pictures and video thumbnails which is often disturbing and offensive. I am sick of this dark-web culture invading the public internet as if its totally acceptable to be a morally void creature posting things that shouldn't be on a public page. I can now enjoy Youtube without that trash that floats on the trending page and the "Recommended for me" suggested videos that are often inappropriate and not even what I want. I immediately trusted you when I found out you are Japanese and installed this. I know you are not selling people's data to advertisers and trackers because I know Asian culture how they are honest and sincere. Honor and the family name mean a lot in Japan which separates the East and West. American culture has no consideration to the words honor or honesty, all they think about is deceit and profit. I respect the Japanese people a lot for their honesty.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13933138 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I am very impressed with Easy Image Blocker. Be sure to tick the box that says "Would you like each tab to work independently?" You can find this at the bottom of the add-on description and then click APPLY. This is the best I've found and it works great with the new Firefox Quantum.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13815676 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I find this addon pretty useful. Do you have a github page where issues can be tracked?
I noticed an error in the manifest.json file, line 31. You have a comment (some code starting with '//', but comments are not supported in json format and I'm getting an error when I try to use a script to install your addon) Thanks.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13440303 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Last update broke my router's administration panel. :(
It doesn't load side menu.
But works fine, when this plugin disabled.
Also broke https://rsdn.org/forum/asm : click on [+] doesn't load thread. But works fine without plugin.
[17-03-2018] And v3.1.2 fixed the issue. Thanks!
- par feesgo, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great job Akira! Thank you very much!
This add on works like image like opera
I was using an old Firefox version only to work with image like opera, but EASY IMAGE BLOCKER works in new Firefox version
- par Isumairu, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Work on my Firefox 57.0.1 x64 Windows 10.
This extension does the job of 'ImageBlock' Add-on and Google Chrome's per-site permission settings (for images).
Learn to use it slowly. This is a great Add-on but the UI can be confusing.
For dev, I suggest to:
1. Put the white & black list in the separate option page.
2. Make separate switch (to block / load images) for global (all sites) and the currently opened site*.
* then automatically added to white & black list.
** or you can put per-domain setting in the domain list and make the switch in toolbar icon only for global setting.