- par NC, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5This Extension is nearly perfect! The best of the duplicate tab closing extensions on Firefox. I would love to see a couple features that I think would push this into the perfect 5* range.
 Whitelist should be available with the 'do nothing' option so that it applies to the "Close All" button as well, so that I can exclude certain pages (such as New Tab or about:blank) but still use that option.
 Add the option to pop up a Notification on duplicate. Automatically removing tabs has caused me issues, so I do not use that feature, but I still would love an option to know when I am duplicating an existing tab in the moment.
 In the duplicate tab notification window it would be nice to have the options to close New or Old duplicated tab, or to do nothing.
Thanks for all the hard work!
- par circcc, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5-Shrunk mode bug-
when all options are unpinned and then all options are hidden by shrunk mode, I can't unhide them again. when I click shrunk mode button, nothing is happens.
- par Manohar Bhat, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5works great!!. Additionally one thing i want is that it should detect duplicate tabs in same container but different windows. When scope is selected as "container" i am able to open duplicate tabs for a particular container across different firefox windows.
i can select scope as "all windows" but then I will not be able to open duplicate tabs in different containers.
Update: Thanks for implementing this
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15128757 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is an excellent add-on for us heavy tab users. One suggestion for an optional setting. Please make an option on the remaining tab (using the "Keep older tab" priority) to "Activate and move to first on the tab row," or "Keep and move older tab to first." So it would become the rightmost tab like when you open a new tab. Thanks.
- par piecevcake, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Works perfectly and very useful. Nicely set up, with important options easily accessed. Thank you dev!
1 question - can you have the Container and All windows options both selected? If so, a tick next to container option would be helpful.
A feature request-would be helpful if the dups list was colour-coded by container (or some other ID) and ability to select the tab in the correct container to keep (or maybe keep 2 selected tabs in 2 containers and delete the other 8 dups or in wrong containers!)
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anHello, A new version has been released with the scope options 'Container in active window' and 'Container in all windows'.
I don't get the other feature request but you can reexplain here https://github.com/Peuj/duplicate-tabs-closer/issues