- par Terrybass, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5Every time I type in and click on a web site using this app it takes me right back to the DuckDuckgo search page . I can never get to the page I am looking for. Google takes me to the page I'm looking for This app does not. Very exasperating. I have used DDG in the past with great success, What is going on now ??
- par Vitaliy, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Switched the default search engine to its own (DuckDuckGo), without showing any confirmation windows whatsoever.
Changed it back to Google, but after the restart - it was changed back to DuckDuckGo.
- par malau, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5It changed my default search engine to itself, with no option to change it back ! If I wanted to use DDG's not very good search engine, then I would. Absolutely uninstalled.
- par Dominique, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5I like the DuckDuckGo search engine and what the DuckDuckGo team tries to do, but this extension blocks the proper behaviour of some WEB sites under FireFox for no good reason. Typical example is easyjet's web site (easyjet.com) where various links stop working once the DuckDuckGo extension ins installed.
So, I'd say "nice try, but no thanks".
Keep the good work on the seach engine, but either fix the extension or drop it.
- par Mel, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5DuckDuckGo is my home page. When I turn off DuckDuckGo in my extensions, when Firefox starts, I no longer get my DuckDuckGo home page. I get some advertisement for DuckDuckGo privacy extension. Is there a DuckDuckGo search field on that unwanted web page? Yes. But that is the only thing I want on my home page. I'm tempted to report this extension as malware because it modifies my home page without my consent.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14515033 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5This add on blocked comments on several websites I use. It took me awhile to figure out that this add on was causing the problem. I love Duck Duck Go but I don't love this add on.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15465913 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Unfortunately, the add-on breaks some sites, preventing their links from working. This occurs even when the site is added to the whitelist. In order to use the broken sites, I had to restart FF with this add-on disabled. This is unacceptable behavior.
- par Topher, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5The ToS Privacy data that feeds the ranking system is not maintained at all. So most sites show a B+ rating even though they are not to be trusted at all. Very misleading.
- par Thomas Leon Highbaugh, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Why when I sync my Firefox account do you have to open a pop up with the other 10 add ons that feel this is necessary. I know you are installed, I installed the thing.
I like your add on, but until this is fixed, I will not change my review.