Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par hobebude, il y a 12 ansNoté 5 sur 5The State Duma of Russia, its Defense and Foreign ministries FSB (Federal Security Service) and many other enterprises, educational institutions and research departments trust anti-virus solutions from Doctor Web.
- par w1z4rdry, il y a 12 ansNoté 4 sur 5It detected lovefly.dll, which allegedly is a keyboard logger intended to steal mmo login info.
Only reservation I have is that it's a Russian-made utility whose biggest boast is being the first to detect some Russion trojan.
Should I fear the fact that the author comes from a country that spawns some of the most malicious malware? Or, should I look at it that maybe some of the best ANTI-malware could also possibly come from that country?
Either way, it was useful for the above stated reason.
- par bbbrad, il y a 12 ansNoté 1 sur 5Does not work with Firefox 3.0.1 ... creates multiple instances on taskbar that can't be opened and must be killed using process explorer. Worthless for Firefox 3.0.1
I'd give it 0 stars if it would let me.
- par Daedalus_SGA, il y a 12 ansNoté 1 sur 5Total piece of JUNK. I checked it out on a known virus web site and it totally failed. It didn't find the virus there. (the web site is www.youareanidiot.org) it is a low level virus that causes hundreds of pop ups but goes away when your computer is reset. Its also an old virus (don't quote me on this though even though it did happen 2 me) Don't waste your time with it.
- par studmann, il y a 13 ansNoté 1 sur 5Over approx 1 year I have found Dr Web ineffective. In fact, I don't recall Dr Web ever finding anything. In fact, it has been EASILY defeated and rendered useless or turned off by spyware/virus. It's best feature is that it's still free.
- par AnitVirusSoftwareReviews, il y a 13 ansIl n’y a aucune note pour l’instantHey this is a great little tool. I have used it now for a few weeks, and plan to right a review on it at my website AntiVirus Software