- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14244117 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansI just wanted this to be able to automatically find and download all images on a website so I don't need to do it one-by-one, worked perfectly! Thanks (A little message saying "finished" would be nice though- the workflow of the interface could be a little clearer)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14232883 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansI am involved in research that often involves scouring websites for information and documents, which can be extremely time-consuming (if done manually), and/or may require significant coding expertise (which I do not currently possess). Within this context, Download Star is an immense time-saver. Although it took a little while to figure out what I was doing, the add-on does precisely what I need, and I foresee significant application in the future.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14155482 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansOffers almost everything what I miss since DownThemAll is not supported anymore. The only thing missing is an additional download immediately button without popup once the filters are set up correctly.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13297159 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansDoes just what I want: allows me to filter from all items on a page and download them without individual intervention!
Default folder is DownloadStar inside the default Firefox download folder.
To view only what will be downloaded, rather than all links on page, click "Show only checked items" button, fourth icon at bottom
- Noté 5 sur 5par spamz, il y a 4 ansdoes what it says. its clean and simple. picks up videos. havent downloaded anything yet, so not sure how well that works. i was hoping there was a way to copy the whole link. the link is shortened so u cant copy and paste.
and there is no option to copy the link.
i was hoping to use this add on to "scrape" the videos from websites and then copy the link so i can open it in my external video player. FLASHGOT used to have this option. right click and copy link in context menu? or a button at bottom, or next to image?
either way, if it had this option, it would easily replace FLASHGOT for me. as it stands i cant give it 5 stars for that one reason. which is the bulk of how i would have used this add on.
------------------ EDIT -----------------------
not sure if i just missed it the first time, or if it was added on this recent update. but now im able to copy the link to the video, and i paste it into my external video player. works a treat !! so i gave it that last star. now its 5 stars all the way !! if i missed it the first time then i apologize, if it was added with this last update, then thank you. finally a replacement for Flashgot..
- Noté 5 sur 5par The Beard Below My Chin, il y a 4 ansVery well designed add-on.
The developers were quick (3 days) to fill my feature request. I see this as a strong contender for a DownThemAll replacement over Bulk Media Downloader, it's not quite there yet but it's actively being maintained and already very usable unlike BMD.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14140453 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansI am a graphic designer and have to download anywhere from 50 to 150 pictures almost every week for projects. This helps me so much! It puts all the pictures in a file on my desktop and I can easily rename the file and move it to its final destination. Exactly what I was looking for and a great alternative to DownloadThemAll. Actually if DownloadThemAll was still available, I would choose this app over it any day. Nice work and thank you!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14078353 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansEasy to use replacement for downthemall. I use it to download a bunch of pdf and epub links on download pages that I would otherwise have to handle one-at-a-time. This addon is a HUGE time and frustration saver.
Thank you Mark!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13528712 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansGood replacement for DownThemAll. BRAVO.
It would be nice, though, to be able to change the download folder.
(Where exactly the "DownloadStar" folder is located ???)
- Noté 5 sur 5par madtom, il y a 4 ansSo far, far better than expected! I have been able to download multiple files from websites easily and quickly, so they can be mass-handled or topically filed once in hand. [using the version of Firefox that runs on Linux Mint Debian Edition]