Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par mike, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5After some logins, for example, a popup stays forever on top of functional parts of the page, where usually the account commands are on forums and e-mail client pages, preventing the user to perform basic operations on those pages.
Dear Abine, please don't try to contact me or say my feed-back is important etc., just stop this popup.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13015825 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5The only thing this lacks right now, is support for non-US credit cards...
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12977345 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I have been using Blur for years without a problem. I had a little issue today and customer support solved it in minutes. I strongly suggest using it.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12082661 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I signed-up with Abine years ago when it was simply DoNotTrackMe, after watching (I think it was) a 60 Minutes CBS segment about how our personal data is collected and shared among data services companies. Good grief anybody that knows anything about you shares it for $$ such that after a while Everybody will know Everything about your surfing and shopping habits. Well enter Abine to help put a stop to such shenanigans!
We have a Premium account which is worth the price by itself IMO for protecting our "Home Phone" number. We hand-out our Masked phone as our Home Phone and anyone who abuses the privilege can be Turned Off so we are never bothered again. And it's so nice to be able to change the number this Masked phone forwards to--typically my cell but if the wife is expecting a call I can change it to her cell (and back again) at any time. Very nice.
But even the free version has great value for its ability to block the data aggregation that goes on otherwise. I have a couple of free accounts apart from our Premium.
The only problems I've had with Blur, though not severe enough to lower my rating, is that sometimes masked emails aren't forwarded no doubt owing to mail servers doing aggressive spam filtering. Since I only use Masked Email for non-critical purposes such as shopping, this problem has not been a show-stopper for me.
Love Blur, and Abine, and recommend everyone to use it to protect themselves in so many ways.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12885588 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5pop ups really? hides half the screen...junk...trash...no thanks.Hi there, I'm sorry you ran into this! Is it possible for you to contact us via support @get abine.com? I would like to learn a bit more about this so that we can better serve all of our customers. Thanks!
- par Nesdam1981, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I'm sorry for giving this the lowest score but I don't feel comfortable with giving a addon good score that limits the free version to more or less forcing the user to upgrade to a subscription plan. The free version lacks sync between devices together with backup/restore which is just horrible together with the password generator. It's impossible to remember passwords generated to the entire sync feature is basically forced upon the user.
I would happily pay for a sub if the features didn't limit one and other but as it is now I'll pass and use any other free addon with the same features.
Also, in order to lure people in to the whole subscription plan they give you 30 days free whenever you create your account just to make sure you generate passwords with the generator and then have to subscribe in order to sync.
For a security addon this is very lucrative and I would recommend anyone to stay away from this.We appreciate your feedback and look forward to adding it into future subscription types. If you have any additional feedback, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We're always listening!
- par k33k00, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I've recently completely ditched lastpass for this. The features for the price is great. However the UI is a little clunky in comparison to lastpass. Never the less totally worth it.
Update: So, nothing against the extension. However, the premium side is not, (or at least was not at the time) supported in the uk. Yet they allowed me to pay for it. (Never received a refund either)
Never the less, Love the other things that are available. Though I have switched to keepass, as I feel it's more private
- par Frank, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Blur is an absolute necessity. I feel safe with this extension when surfing the web. Remembering all the various emails and passwords without Blur would be impossible. Technical support is courteous, efficient and fast. It is an exceptional add-on.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12834578 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Use the free version of Masked mails. Experienced some issues with the forwarding of the messages to my regular mail account. Helpdesk solved the problem within a couple of hours.
Amazing service, even to the non-paying users.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12814405 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I use it for some years, without any problem. When it did not work it was a problem caused by myself. I don't use the premium version because of very low income. I am a pensioner.
Also Support helped me twice without a hassle.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12801010 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5The best way to go is the Premium version. I hate to pay for anything like this, but is well worth it for the convienience and speed.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12280202 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5il componente non mi fa visualizzare i video sul sito gazzetta.it.Ho fatto una prova togliendo e poi rimettendo il componente aggiuntivo e questo blocca la visualizzazione.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12794536 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Upon install, asks for an email address which is completely optional for using the tracker-blocking portion of the addon, but does not anywhere mention that signing up for an account is optional. Other than that, works well and supplies a lot of great methods of ensuring privacy (except from Abine).Hi there, Sorry for any confusion! You can install the Tracker Blocker without registering for a Blur account- Simply bypass that step if it asks you register. A Blur account is required however when utilizing Masked Emails, Account protection, and other Blur premium features.
- par HostileGod, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5i using this addon from the beggining, when its appears on Mozilla website. last week, i lost acces to my account in one of popular games(i play in this game over 3 years), and i asked for help Support. one important thing i must admitt, i was never a premium user, always as free. Support answered immediately. they create again my lost account, and i again have access to my game. after 5 years, they deserve to leave feedback. THIS IS REALLY GOOD JOB GUYS. THANK YOU AGAIN. especially you, Dave, and your database guru :D
wish you best.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12775758 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5So far, this add on has been great. I recommend a premium account, not necessary, but I enjoy some of the added features like a masked phone number. My strange calls and emails that I used to receive have dropped dramatically. What used to be daily harassment now is just one or two a week. Their delete me service is kind of cool as well. Worth the investment if you are online allot. Support has been helpful as well, about a day turn around which is very acceptable for subscribers. I have been using it for about a couple months and am happy thus far.