Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13630342 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5You can use Blur's masked email addresses, credit cards, and phone numbers - the safest way to avoid marketing or identity theft. Auto-fill is also helpful for ordering items from sites you visit often. Blur/Abine makes your life easier and you feel safe.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13544306 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I love using Blur for my passwords and my credit cards. I also use the masked phone number and email features a lot. They are excellent and I can get to my passwords any time. The only pain in using Blur is that so many login pages must be difficult for Blur to find. About 25% of the time I go to a login page and blur either can't see the user name and password box or it tells me I don't have an account there. Also, it tries to fill in my info in forms that have nothing to do with my name or anything private. I do spend time working around these glitches, but it is totally worth it.
I drink Bulletproof coffee. I love the coffee, but their shopping site is horrible. I used masked cards to buy an order and watched as thieves tried to use the card again but got denied because the funds were all used. That incident alone saved my credit card and a whole lot of hassle cleaning up that sort of mess.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12900295 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I have used maskme since it first appeared. This shift from maskme to blur was completely unnecessary, and with the new update for Firefox quantum maskme is not working and i lost all my passwords & masked emails. That tells me one thing this company is completely unreliable. If your a newcomer i recommend looking for a alternative elsewhere, if your an old user its time to look for something else.
Edit: I appreciate the effort but. I was well aware of the migration to blur, and i have tried doing so. many times in fact, every time it ended in failure. I already did roll back to an older version. Since there is no option to export the data in maskme (or hidden away to a point where its close to impossible to find) i had to process the data manually. i already moved to a different plugin.Thank you for being such a long-time user. Unfortunately Maskme has been end of life for years and we've made dozens of attempts to migrate users over to avoid situations like these. We care *passionately* about every customer (as most of the reviews here can attest to) and are deeply troubled by this situation you have reported. I recommend rolling back to your pre-quantum firefox and then migrating to Blur before upgrading - that way we can ensure your data is safe and secure. Please contact us at blur-support [at] get abine [dot] com and ask for Robin so we help.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13462683 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Blur is the awesome! I don't understand the negative reviews. This extension and the folks behind it are top notch. I use Blur every single day for logins, passwords, virtual credit cards and anonymous email addresses; can't ask for much more in a privacy extension!
- par Vlijmen Fileer, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Unclear up front what it does and how it works.
However after installation it immediately demands both my email, and (yet another) password, still without explaining what it does and why it needs those.
With all this, the extension has the foul stench of a commercial endeavour that will eventually try to lock me in, sell my data, or give it to the U.S. government.
So, absolute crapware.Thanks for trying Blur. We'd be happy to share details of our host-proof encryption model to assure that we have no access to your data. Please contact us at blur-support [at] get abine [dot] com and ask for Robin so we can help clarify and answer any questions you have. Also, you can use blur as a tracker blocker without a username or password, but to utilize the more advanced features an account is required.
- par Dark_Ronius, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I occaisonally use the add on to help transition myself back to using Firefox Sync. I recently enabled it, and found it deleted ALL my saved passwords in Firefox. I will not be using Blur again.
- par Ravi S, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I've been using Blur for over a year now to remember my sign-in information for the various web-sites to which I subscribe and to block trackers.
Outstanding support, very helpful and prompt. Highly recommend.
- par BobDawson, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I first started using this add-on when it was called DoNotTrackMe. That's all it seemed to do was block ads/trackers. Then it became Blur without much changes except the graphical design. Then after one update all it wanted to do is manage my passwords. Click the tool button or settings were only password related. Then after another update it was back to just ad/tracker blocking. Then it became an annoying password manager nagging me all the time if I want to save passwords Now it's back to just being a ad/tracker blocker. Perhaps I'll make up it's mind for it and remove it from my browser.
- par HELIOS, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I was having an issue with Blur in Firefox that only recently started. Up until now everything worked as expected.
One support ticket later and everything was back to normal. Seems I had jumped the gun on rolling into the Beta V55.0 version of Firefox and this caused Blur (and a couple of other extensions) to misbehave. Rolled back to Firefox 54 and all is well again.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13322515 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I've been using Blur on Chrome and Firefox almost since inception. These guys are the ... stuff. These are quick to respond to my queries and have released updates with a number of my suggestions. If they can't (or won't) do something they'll be open and honest about it.
This is one of the few companies I have a great deal of confidence in.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13210151 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I wrote a review a couple of weeks ago being kind of desperate with the latest Firefox update. Blur wasn't working the way it used to. Well, this is past and everything is now back to normal with Blur working as well if not better than ever. Great add-on!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13141776 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5La utilizzo da molti anni (prima aveva un altro nome) e mai avuto problemi o perdite di dati (es: utilizzo le stesse "masked email" dalla registrazione... ) .... installata su tutti i pc.... semper fidelis....