Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par Crix, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Brilliant!! I started with the freeware version & I thought that was pretty darned good. being on a pension I gravitate to freeware, but muddling around, getting good support, etc.... I joined as a premium user. Also, when Firefox was going through it's Massive upheaval & everything was "hitting the fan"; I was tempted to move to another browser, but BLUR was even a help getting through that ugly time! Again - great support! Now, I am no great I.T. whiz-kid; I'm getting too old for that, but compared to other Privacy & Protection add-ons, Blur is a must for those like me that may be a tad Tech-challenged; this is a must have. Despite the fact I just found that it doesn't "Blur" Australian Purchase Cards it's still great. I still have other Privacy & Protection add-ons, in action - despite hardly knowing what I'm doing cos MOST App/Add-on authors assume too much prior knowledge. I ran a high level test to check vulnerabilities; to find that all was screwed down tight. Thanks, very much to Blur! There may not "be many Reviews" of Blur, but that may be 'cos there ain't much to complain about! That's my humble Aussie non-whiz-kid opinion. ;)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14096586 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Blur is hands-down the best password manager/ privacy app out there. Masked Emails are a super quick and easy way to block spam, plus Masked Cards are a life saver when I don't feel like giving out my credit card (which is often). 5 stars
- par sweedishfishy, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Blur is the best password manager I've found (and I've tried them all). The mix of privacy features like masked emails and numbers combined with the really great auto-fill makes this a "can't live without" extension. Their UI needs a refresh, but that's about it. 5 stars.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14061853 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5The application has kept all my information safe in one place. It and does get confused with some web forms but I noticed this with other web forms as well. Also, it works flawlessly on my new iPhone which I just upgraded to a 6. I like how everything is easily accessible. The tech support is excellent and helpful. Thank You
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13218615 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Overall I like this extension and service, but I purchased 3 years of service and after 2 weeks I was downgraded to the free version losing my phone number.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13522774 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5This seems like a great service. I paid for a full year subscription on iOS not knowing the credit card and phone features aren't available for Australian users, or most countries outside the US. PLEASE could you add Australia to the list? And if no, why?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12452755 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Quickly gets the information needed to login or create accounts.
Only gripe is the popup window obscures the field to be filled. Minor but irritating.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13928082 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I love blur, but I hate when the server seems to be down (on my android I notice "you seem to be offline"). It's an excellent product and thanks for fixing android checkout problems, much appreciated!