Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14473549 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Doesn't work for all logins. Not working for ebay login https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ru=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2FThanks for the support! If you ever have login issues with a specific site, just email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so we can resolve the issue ASAP.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14373984 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Blur is a great add-on, both on my Win10 desktop and Android phone. But the annual charge, $40 USD, for access to all of Blur's features is steep. I already have AI Roboform ($20/yr) and a credit card that offers a credit card masking service for free (only on the desktop). If Blur was only 15–20% more expensive than AI Roboform, I'd switch in a heartbeat.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14262927 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I was on Firefox MaskMe for years despite Firefox upgrades causing MaskMe to be permanently disabled and unsupported. The issue occurred during automated Firefox updates. I was very unhappy and decided no more automated Firefox updates without knowing how my add-ons will be affected. I continued to receive my MaskMe e-mails and was resistant to move to Blur until just recently. Abine customer support was instrumental in migrating me from MaskMe to Blur via e-mail support. Abine support was suburb and quick to respond to my issue and without their positive assistance I would be still on MaskMe. I’ve been using Blur for over a week, Blur gets a 10 rating out of 10 where 10 is for outstanding. Abine Blur product features covers user needs to be protected from the internet which is very important to me. I give Blur 10 rating for support and product features. Blur is a must install and use product.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14205776 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I've had Blur for 3 years and they not only protect me from Identity Theft, they are constantly at work blocking the data miners.
No one likes down-time when it is work time, and Blur always has my back covered with all my devices synced.
Thank You Blur!!!!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14181856 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I have been using Blur for close to 5years, and I have never been more proud and thankful for a service. Blur has saved my skin so many times, and offer so many services all at one spot. These people really go to battle for you and really take their business quite serious. It's a complete and total privacy and personal protection service. They have an excellent support team who all are very responsive. I recommend their product to my friends and family always.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14163937 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I have been looking for something to help me keep some of my personal information private. It seems just about everyday there is something on the news with something or someone being hacked. I came across the Blur app and took it for a spin. The app is pretty clean-cut and I really like the masked email option to help me keep some of the marketing and spam emails under control. When I get done with the email I just toss it and get a new one. The account and password module was nice. I thought the passphrase was a little weird. I haven’t come across any app or extension that has done a passphrase like Blur, but I guess it helps with security. I figured the password portion of the extension would be complicated though when I first started. However, it was very simple to get started and signed me right into my account like it says it would. I am looking into the masked credit card option. If it’s as easy as the rest of it has been I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their information from showing up on the dark web.
- par rdearing115, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great app if you want to keep sensitive information private. Only complaint I have is sometimes the masked credit card feature doesn't work for me but that has always been resolved when I have contacted support.
- par Crix, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Brilliant!! I started with the freeware version & I thought that was pretty darned good. being on a pension I gravitate to freeware, but muddling around, getting good support, etc.... I joined as a premium user. Also, when Firefox was going through it's Massive upheaval & everything was "hitting the fan"; I was tempted to move to another browser, but BLUR was even a help getting through that ugly time! Again - great support! Now, I am no great I.T. whiz-kid; I'm getting too old for that, but compared to other Privacy & Protection add-ons, Blur is a must for those like me that may be a tad Tech-challenged; this is a must have. Despite the fact I just found that it doesn't "Blur" Australian Purchase Cards it's still great. I still have other Privacy & Protection add-ons, in action - despite hardly knowing what I'm doing cos MOST App/Add-on authors assume too much prior knowledge. I ran a high level test to check vulnerabilities; to find that all was screwed down tight. Thanks, very much to Blur! There may not "be many Reviews" of Blur, but that may be 'cos there ain't much to complain about! That's my humble Aussie non-whiz-kid opinion. ;)