- par FireFox User, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5This company recently had its database and everyone's usernames and passwords exploited by hackers. Do NOT use this irresponsible company and software with your USERNAMES and PASSWORDS. They claim to be a security / privacy related company and yet can't secure or protect anything, not even their own databases with everyone's credentials on...SHOCKING!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansHi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14548112 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5就不能不用登录此插件的账号？安全性低，多此一举Hi there - Apologies for any inconvenience here. Please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com if you're still having issues logging into your Blur account.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13885244 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is an excellent service. Could not live without them. True is that they had a break in recently but the way they handled that info-wise does that my trust for these people is still rock solid.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14518750 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5I'm making all my passwords now, after the breach of the Blur accounts in Dec. 2018. I don't want them making up passwords and then telling me i can use Last Pass to make up all new passwords. How do i know they can protect my account from future breaches?Hi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14484056 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5I like Blur very much. I have many masked email accounts which work well and like the credit card feature. Blur on my android phone is cumbersome to use however. Otherwise the rating would be a 5.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14473549 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Doesn't work for all logins. Not working for ebay login https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ru=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2FThanks for the support! If you ever have login issues with a specific site, just email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so we can resolve the issue ASAP.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14373984 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Blur is a great add-on, both on my Win10 desktop and Android phone. But the annual charge, $40 USD, for access to all of Blur's features is steep. I already have AI Roboform ($20/yr) and a credit card that offers a credit card masking service for free (only on the desktop). If Blur was only 15–20% more expensive than AI Roboform, I'd switch in a heartbeat.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14262927 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I was on Firefox MaskMe for years despite Firefox upgrades causing MaskMe to be permanently disabled and unsupported. The issue occurred during automated Firefox updates. I was very unhappy and decided no more automated Firefox updates without knowing how my add-ons will be affected. I continued to receive my MaskMe e-mails and was resistant to move to Blur until just recently. Abine customer support was instrumental in migrating me from MaskMe to Blur via e-mail support. Abine support was suburb and quick to respond to my issue and without their positive assistance I would be still on MaskMe. I’ve been using Blur for over a week, Blur gets a 10 rating out of 10 where 10 is for outstanding. Abine Blur product features covers user needs to be protected from the internet which is very important to me. I give Blur 10 rating for support and product features. Blur is a must install and use product.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14205776 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I've had Blur for 3 years and they not only protect me from Identity Theft, they are constantly at work blocking the data miners.
No one likes down-time when it is work time, and Blur always has my back covered with all my devices synced.
Thank You Blur!!!!