Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par DigitalNomad, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5The most recent update March 2019 has me loving this services even more! With custom email options I have completely cleaned up my inbox. Not your standard password manager - it's better.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14578461 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Blur used to work better. Now, I guess they have a cash cow and do not support it anymore. Far too often when I bring up my browser, Blur fails to load, nor can I open the app itself. I contacted support they said to disable other extensions. I tried that, but that did not work either. Not sure if they just don't care anymore or they made some money and never cared. Regardless, looking for a better product, one that works.Hi there - thanks for the feedback. We've released Blur v. 8.1 in June 2019 which should have resolved any open issues that you were experiencing. If you continue to have issues please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can assist you with your account.
- par FireFox User, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5This company recently had its database and everyone's usernames and passwords exploited by hackers. Do NOT use this irresponsible company and software with your USERNAMES and PASSWORDS. They claim to be a security / privacy related company and yet can't secure or protect anything, not even their own databases with everyone's credentials on...SHOCKING!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansHi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14548112 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5就不能不用登录此插件的账号？安全性低，多此一举Hi there - Apologies for any inconvenience here. Please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com if you're still having issues logging into your Blur account.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13885244 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is an excellent service. Could not live without them. True is that they had a break in recently but the way they handled that info-wise does that my trust for these people is still rock solid.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14518750 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5I'm making all my passwords now, after the breach of the Blur accounts in Dec. 2018. I don't want them making up passwords and then telling me i can use Last Pass to make up all new passwords. How do i know they can protect my account from future breaches?Hi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance.