- Noté 1 sur 5par Ron Zoscak, il y a 3 moisDisabled automatically by 102.0.1 (64-bit) "Disconnect could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled."
edited 2022-07-08 suddenly working again
- Noté 1 sur 5par Vodka, il y a 8 moisFor me it is worth 1 star, because now they use popups inside HTML5 web players to track you. with every click you make on the player opens at least 2/3 web pages automatically, I have not yet found any solution in this regard and even this plugin does not heal this type of commands.
- Noté 1 sur 5par StefanKork, il y a un anIn Firefox 94.0.1 Disconnect does not block websites initially. The icon stays inactive (grey).
You have to press F5 on EACH website to activate disconnect
So , nearly useless at the moment
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17098750 de Firefox, il y a un anI see the same problems AG is having, namely causing ebay to render incorrectly. I disabled/reenabled all installed extensions one by one and found that ebay is ok without Disconnect active. And like AG said, it's too bad as I've used this add-on for years now but this ebay bug is a dealbreaker. Here's to hoping the problem will be resolved in a future release.
- Noté 1 sur 5par AG, il y a un anIt seemed helpful for years, but just recently has been causing a lot of problems with eBay and Facebook.
Development doesn't seem to be keeping up with some of the major players, which is understandable given their manpower resources, but I feel I can no longer endorse this add-on.
I hope the Devs can turn things around.