Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par Samsolon, il y a 3 joursNoté 4 sur 5to be clear i am using this Add-on for around 2 hours now, but i want to report something.
The Add-on windows is really small, maybe it's because of my high resolution, but its too small. Also when opening the window the x-/ and y-scrollbars appear. Maybe you could fix that and i would be glad to rate five stars.
Nonetheless thanks for your good work and have a nice day
- par HavnFunHere, il y a 22 joursNoté 1 sur 5You really Cant Access ANYTHING Google with this add-on running on Firefox. This USED to be a great add-on, but that was a long time ago now. This Add-On needs to be REBUILT to work correctly in 2020.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15473750 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Breaks all google sites - including agenda.
No option at all (white liste for example).
Not managable at all.
So, can't use it !
- par The Voice Inside Your Head, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5I just installed this and immediately a web page appears demanding money for this product. Really, guilt me into paying monthly, annual donations for an extension that I'll likely uninstall later today because most extensions are useless garbage. And then you call this an honor system. LOL@you!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15408119 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5Some issues with keep.google.com
Using my work account, I have no problems. Using instead my personal google account, I get about 5 notes to load, out of maybe 100, after which I get an eternal spinning wheel.
Whitelisting the site "keep.google.com" does allow all the notes to load.
There is an option to fill out a form on disconnect.me to report broken sites. Unfortunately, that form does not recognize that sites might have subdomains. So while I can report "google.com" as being broken (which it isn't), it does not allow me to report "keep.google.com" as broken, as it considers anything(?) with multiple dots in it to be an "invalid URL"(!)