- Noté 5 sur 5Works fine on all sites which formely drove me crazy - like chip.de
- Noté 1 sur 5Doesn't work, both Washington Post and Travel Advisor blow right past this app.
- Noté 1 sur 5Not working in FF 70.0.1 (64-bit) on any of the multiple offenders' websites I have checked: MSN, Yahoo, CNN, etc... All videos autoplay as annoying usual.
- Noté 3 sur 5Whitelist is shown in Options but can't be edited.
- Noté 1 sur 5Doesn't prevent udemy.com from preloading every video.
- Noté 3 sur 5Via on-off testing I have determined that my HP desktop will not awake from sleep mode if Firefox is running with this extension running.
- Noté 1 sur 5Does not work
- Noté 1 sur 5Doesn't work
- Noté 1 sur 5Several issues with this addon that made me uninstall it:
- It simply doesn't work for some news websites that autoplay HTML5 video.
- The options menu displays a table of exceptions you've added, but it's always blank and can't be edited.
- It doesn't have any way of adding global exceptions for things like Bandcamp, where each artist has a domain prefix you must allow manually to get tracks auto-advancing.
- Most critically, this disables audio in many video conferencing web apps like Google Meet, and disabling the addon for them doesn't always work.
- Noté 2 sur 5This plugin works where the built in firefox html 5 blocker does not (no matter how I configure it) which would normally mean 5 stars.
However it also for some reason blocks web fonts. As a developer that is a big issue for me and as a developer I have no idea why this html5 blocker would prevent webfonts from loading.
Because it works well 5 stars because it breaks websites fonts -3 stars
- Noté 5 sur 5Great! Can you please make an option to block only video looping (separately from autoplay and preload)!!!??? You would save millions of users from crazy ads! :) This should be a must!
- Noté 5 sur 5Niech Cię Bóg (wybierz sobie który) błogosławi za to rozszerzenie :)
- Noté 1 sur 5I have to DISABLE or REMOVE this extension in order to allow preloading to occur. "Pause Autoplay" and "Disable Preloading" check boxes do not function for individual sites.
- Noté 5 sur 5Stops annoying autoplay on Yahoo sites while none of the Firefox autoplay settings work (including Options, about:addons, about:config)
- Noté 2 sur 5Doesn't seem to allow manually adding domains. Having to visit every domain individually is a pain. Not for me.
- Noté 3 sur 5I'm glad to have this, to stop autoplay videos at Yahoo News. Unfortunately, it has no effect at YouTube, or many other media sites.
- Noté 1 sur 5Doesn't work, unfortunately.
- Noté 2 sur 5The extension works inconsistently.
- Noté 5 sur 5Finalement un moyen efficace de bloquer les vidéos sur yahoo qui se lancent toutes seules, que ni le réglages du module Flash, ni le passage en "false" du media.autoplay.enabled dans l'about:config de Firefox ne géraient...
- Noté 5 sur 5Works like a charm! Thanks