- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16472258 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 1 sur 5Can't make line breaks in notes. (When you press "enter" in a note, nothing happens).
A shame, because this extension works great in Chrome.
- par Web-Surf-Dot-Org, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5This extension was always clunky but since few weeks, it does not work at all. I highlight pages, they appear highlighted and when I revisit them, they are gone.
Few dozens notes went to waste before I realized all my work is not being saved.
I had "Professional" user tier mostly for assets fetching but this too stopped working.
Diigo prides itself in staying online for 10 years now: being online is one, keeping your product working in ever-changing Web is another.
- par PERCE-NEIGE, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Very poorly made extension, don't install! It causes a huge slowing of the page. On almost every page I visit, I have a yellow warning window on the top (it's from Firefox, it's not a malware) saying that Diigo causes big slowing down. Plus, I'm more and more unhappy with this service, it's too expensive, and free account is way too limited. Worse and worse.
- par soulchainer, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5In last versions of Firefox (at least in Firefox Web Developer Edition, which is were I had this installed) this extension has/causes a memory leak, at least with you have too many tabs. It devores all the memory available and then, the machine get frozen and I need to reboot :). It goes from 6-7 gigas of normal usage (in my PC, because the software I have usually running, of course) to all my 16GB, in 1-2 minutes. It's crazy.
I uninstalled it, because, in fact, I'm not using this extension for a while, but I just comment for you to be aware of it.
Probably, this extension not being updated since last November doesn't help at this.
- par dzmitry.lahoda, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Closed sourced vendor lock in. During export they do not add commas into tags, added date, modified date, do not escape < > inside description so totally breaking import into Firefox. During export into IE they do even less. Firefox sites shows it is MPL, but it is not. Diigo does not properly supports Firefox on Ubuntu.
- par emmadaiou28, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I use Diigo mainly for simple bookmarking and tagging functions. The 'redesign' of the extension has made it nearly unusable even for that, and the add-on seems broken at times.
1) The sidebar was the most useful thing about it, and that's now gone. The only way to access bookmarks is to actually go to the website, making the add-on largely pointless (for my purposes) other than as a shortcut to create or edit bookmarks.
2) Just now, I had to bookmark and tag the same page FOUR TIMES, because every time I clicked 'save' it brought up a pop-up ad about upgrading to a paid Diigo feature (a feature unrelated to what I was currently doing, fyi). When I dismissed the pop-up, it obviously canceled the bookmark save function along with it each time. (This was using the keyboard shortcut to save a bookmark. I ultimately had to do it by selecting the function from the toolbar icon menu instead, which did not prompt the pop-up upon saving.)
3) When a page is bookmarked, a little bar shows in the top right corner with (theoretically) tools for annotation and whatnot. Only most of the time that bar is completely blank (broken). There is no way to dismiss it, but it often ends up blocking important parts of a webpage (such as a logout link).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13456904 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I've been using this extension for years. But I had to disable it because is breaking something within the browser for visual formating to XML files.
When diigo extension is disabled, everything works fine. I work a lot with XML files. So if I have to choose (as I did) I go with natively formated XML.
Hope you can fix this.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6660448 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5the tool bar is the only thing that l liked about diigo - now i have find another extension to use...could not leave well enough alone..totally changed the whole program....
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13361564 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I liked the highlight function but I don't used daily...
Bring back the toolbar, I really miss it
The new "tool" is very slow, and I have to click too many times to capture pages.
Hopefully you will bring it back soon!
- par Ma, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5At first I thought I had disabled the extension by mistake when I didn't see the familiar toolbar. And then I saw the update. I liked the highlight function but honestly I used it like 10% of the time. What I really REALLY miss is the toolbar that used to let you add bookmarks real quick and remembered the keywords you used. Frankly I don't know why there was a need to get rid of it. Hopefully you will bring it back soon!
- par O---xxx--\(..o..)/--xxx----O, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Where is the Bookmarks Sidebar??? Is missing. This version of Diigo is complicated to use, put back the Bookmarks Sidebar. I do not care about the Enable multi-color highlighter, who wants it? what for??? I went from Delicious to Diigo...now what? one star
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13311579 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5No longer functions.
I should have made sure autoupdate was turned off (btw - for all supposed security conscious developers out there this is why we turn off autoupdate - it ALWAYS breaks things) I digress.
Latest update has the nice clean looking pop up window. Enter data, strange, my keywords aren't coming up, manually enter, click save... and nothing happens.
Check my diigo page, nope not saved.
One of the few stable addons is now borked :/
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6506576 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5After all these years of using Diigo, this is just awful.
I tried downgrading, because I am now on FF 52 ESR, went back to Diigo 3.XX, same crap, nothing actually works.
I simply want to bookmark a link. How many people need this new functionality? It's noise!!!!
You are a bookmarking service, period, this is not rocket science.
Why do this to your user base?
Oh, I understand, you know better, we are just nuisances so you have to lead us.
I also tried installing the Diigolet, can't, only gives me Step 1, nothing more, installation doesn't work, it's just a broken page.
All these companies are now run by a bunch of cowboy coder-bros who know everything, yet know nothing.
See Mozilla, re: Firefox, same crap.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13310376 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Clunky. Too much clutter. Context window shows itself way off of the current cursor position making adding a new bookmark far less convenient. Can't add a new bookmark via context menu when text is selected - fundamental change from previous versions, which can't be overridden in settings.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13310314 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Other reviews have mentioned problems, but I'm most frustrated with the pop-up window. If I click away from it, whether to highlight other text or to scroll down, it disappears AND erases everything I'd already added to that annotation. The main description field has been reduced to a single line, making it difficult for me to see the description I've added.
- par CliffShep, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I don't like this new add-on for Firefox. Now I have to go through at least 4 steps before I can bookmark a page. I want the old toolbar back and what's up with the diigo capture? I can't get rid of it when watching videos or movies. It's annoying!!!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10295928 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5It doesn't save anything (bookmark, tags or annotations). Only the link to my library is working (so yes, I'm logged in). It was working some time ago, now it's useless. Thanks for the upgrade.
- par Michael G., il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I'm not sure what idiots are employed by Firefox or diigo. I tried installing the most brilliant tool bar and found it does not exist any longer. I only see a small blue field with a what lower case d. Yet when I tried to install the tool bar I had before Firefox in its infinite wisdom says I cant because it might (parahrasing here) not be safe. Yet Firefox morons are okay with having a Yahoo tool bar the worst tool bar that could have the worst PUP's and malware in the universe. Wake up both Firefox and Diigo. I hate the new one but I have no choice I have all my bookmarks there It was easy to highlight. No you folks are morons. If I could both Firefox and diigo a -10 I would. Bring back the other one. Make it easier for those of us who have a brain to install what we have used and trust. Good grief what a bunch of losers.