Avis de DesignerUX
4 907 notes
- Noté 4 sur 5par Ruhollah Majdoddin, il y a 2 joursIt would make it more useful, if there was a list of websites to exempt, because some websites offer optional dark themes.
- Noté 2 sur 5par ghost-child, il y a 3 joursThis extension slowed down my browser something fierce. It also doesn't detect when a site already has dark mode enabled like it used to
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12970231 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursSince a few times, I can't linked WEB.WHATSAPP.COM from my phone (QRCODE) and in turning off this add-on, it works at last. Please fix this, thank you
- Noté 3 sur 5par Amit B, il y a 8 joursI have been using this super-useful extension for over a year now. It mostly does its job perfectly, except that the automation feature (that enables/disables the dark mode as per predefined settings) has been broken for about 6 months now, without any action from the developer. So giving it a 3 star rating.
- Noté 5 sur 5par eXense, il y a 13 joursincorrect statusbar color in pwa mode on firefox android with this addon
- Noté 5 sur 5par Shub, il y a 14 joursExtremely flexible; if a site doesn't play well with a certain format, there's like three more to fall back on. On top of that you can extensively change how the "dark" theme is displayed! Features support for blacklists and even time scheduling. This is the best dark-theme extension I've ever used.