- par reikken, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Pretty good, but would be better if it offered whitelist mode rather than only blacklist mode. As I only want to use it for egregiously bright websites that offer no theme swaps (thankfully getting fewer these days), I only actually want to use it for a few sites. So my options are to keep it off 95% of the time or to add 95% of the sites I visit to the blacklist. the latter is obviously impractical.
- par Mobin 78, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5bug : some times while watching instagram in dark mode you click on the post [Picture] and it wont show anything when you disable the dark mode you can see the post clearly.
i think if you test it you can see this problem as well.
hope gets fixed
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16465818 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 4 sur 5Please fix app.element.io and the Wikipedia theme as requested in the earlier reviews. Other than that, it's a good extension! Thanks!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13370601 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5This has potential to be great. The problems are it blocks text for certain areas and covers icons. You have to turn off to see them.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14717545 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5What about an option to force a website to use dark mode even if not set globally? A sort of opposite to the exclusion-of-some-sites option.
- par xk, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Overall nice for programmers who are used to dark theme, subject to the technical difficulty to force a dark theme on complicated sites.
For end users, some CSS knowledge does help when the default style overrides do not work perfectly.
May a little feature request? A toolbar button to toggle between different dark styles would be very great, since some sites work better with `filter: invert(100%)`-based styles, some work better with `background: black; color: white`-based styles. Currently I have to go to the option page frequently to switch between the two families.