Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13797441 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5Great idea, works fantastic. Would be very nice if this would work together with Livereload (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/livereload-web-extension)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14567201 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This is exactly what I need. I use it very often and it works perfectly.
Just one niggle: it would be nice if it used Firefox’s new “Manage Extension Shortcuts” API so that I can customize the keyboard shortcut.
- par Senmei, il y a 5 ansNoté 1 sur 5Doesn't seem to work at all, probably because my CSS is from an import link. This issue was reported on the github page in 2011 and has not been fixed. Last updated in 2011, unfortunately this is abandoned. Too bad, I have to sometimes refresh a page hundreds of times a day.
- par EvilDr, il y a 6 ansNoté 2 sur 5FF(29.0.1) does not cache reloaded files, so I need to keep reloading or clear cache which saves no time :-(
Also might benefit more from being accessible by a toolbar button...?!?
- par strelnic, il y a 8 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great extension. Working FF 19.0a1 32-bit on win, and it's only 3.5KB.
Among its drawbacks, non configurable keyboard shortcut, lack of locales, and it's non restartless. If you need a restartless alternative Fresh CSS would help you, also allows configurable shortcut and toolbar bar/addon bar button, but it's irrationally large.
Although you can manually modify the shortcut:
- Unzip extension (or open it with 7-zip)
- Edit ../chrome/content/cssreloader.xul (F4 in 7-zip)
- Modify " keycode " parameter with the value you want of https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/XUL_Tutorial/Keyboard_Shortcuts and save file.
- Zip the extension to an .xpi file (or update extension file in 7-zip)... and there you have it.
- par thinsoldier, il y a 8 ansNoté 4 sur 5When styling hover drop down menus it helps to use the keyboard shortcut over the context menu.
However, in mac os x the F9 key is hijacked by the OS. Would be great if I could set this to use some other key combination.