- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15227280 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisDoes what it says, 10/10! Do not forget to star the Github repository as well: https://github.com/0x6b/copy-selection-as-markdown
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13488792 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisI use it daily many times, and I feel like I couldn't or at least I wouldn't want to live without it anymore. Like icstars said I wish there was a quicker way to switch between styles as I also sometimes need a ">" prepended, sometimes not.
- Noté 5 sur 5par icstars, il y a 2 ansvery nice! needs a little work i think (option to prefix '>' at the time of copy instead of having to go to settings), but it's in early development it appears - will revisit this review later
thanks for the reply - i updated my rating accordingly
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansThank you for leaving the review. Prefixing with '>' is enabled since the beginning (v0.1.0, 2018). I completely agree with your point but I don't want to surprise existing users by changing default setting.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Charlie Gorichanaz, il y a 3 ansWonderful! How have I not searched for such an addon before? Good set of options.
Oh, ignore this, I just figured out how to change the setting in Vimwiki: The only thing missing for my use case is header syntax with equal signs on both sides of the header (which is not my favorite style, but is what Vimwiki wants).
- Noté 5 sur 5par Unvir, il y a 3 ansI'd like to add two points:
1. Could you add the option "Include link to source web page" as a context menu entry? Most of the times, you copy fragments from the same page, so you don't need the same link copied over and over again. The icon should respect the options, but the context menu should be able to override them.
2. Would it be possible to add an option to copy plain-text with the link url next to the link name? Say if "a_link" was a href, so a copy would be "a_link (http://google.com)".
All in all, this is the best Markdown Copy addon out there. I hope you continue working on it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansAppreciate your time for writing review for this add-on.
As for #1, I will consider how I can implement your requirement as I sometime need such feature. Since this is not an ideal place to discuss/track the feature, I opened an issue at https://github.com/0x6b/copy-selection-as-markdown/issues/49. Please follow the issue for any progress.
As for #2, See "Disable link styling" and please open a new issue if you have any unique requirement.