Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15830499 de Firefox
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15227280 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisDoes what it says, 10/10! Do not forget to star the Github repository as well: https://github.com/0x6b/copy-selection-as-markdown
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13488792 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisI use it daily many times, and I feel like I couldn't or at least I wouldn't want to live without it anymore. Like icstars said I wish there was a quicker way to switch between styles as I also sometimes need a ">" prepended, sometimes not.
- Noté 5 sur 5par icstars, il y a 2 ansvery nice! needs a little work i think (option to prefix '>' at the time of copy instead of having to go to settings), but it's in early development it appears - will revisit this review later
thanks for the reply - i updated my rating accordingly
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansThank you for leaving the review. Prefixing with '>' is enabled since the beginning (v0.1.0, 2018). I completely agree with your point but I don't want to surprise existing users by changing default setting.
- Noté 5 sur 5par clach04, il y a 3 ansOnly tried a couple of pages but worked flawlessly so far, even including images. It has a useful options like straight copy and copy with quote support.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Charlie Gorichanaz, il y a 3 ansWonderful! How have I not searched for such an addon before? Good set of options.
Oh, ignore this, I just figured out how to change the setting in Vimwiki: The only thing missing for my use case is header syntax with equal signs on both sides of the header (which is not my favorite style, but is what Vimwiki wants).
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15468194 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansWorks as expected !! It's really handy util :)