- par icstars, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5very nice! needs a little work i think (option to prefix '>' at the time of copy instead of having to go to settings), but it's in early development it appears - will revisit this review later
thanks for the reply - i updated my rating accordingly
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anThank you for leaving the review. Prefixing with '>' is enabled since the beginning (v0.1.0, 2018). I completely agree with your point but I don't want to surprise existing users by changing default setting.
- par Charlie Gorichanaz, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Wonderful! How have I not searched for such an addon before? Good set of options.
Oh, ignore this, I just figured out how to change the setting in Vimwiki: The only thing missing for my use case is header syntax with equal signs on both sides of the header (which is not my favorite style, but is what Vimwiki wants).
- par Unvir, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I'd like to add two points:
1. Could you add the option "Include link to source web page" as a context menu entry? Most of the times, you copy fragments from the same page, so you don't need the same link copied over and over again. The icon should respect the options, but the context menu should be able to override them.
2. Would it be possible to add an option to copy plain-text with the link url next to the link name? Say if "a_link" was a href, so a copy would be "a_link (http://google.com)".
All in all, this is the best Markdown Copy addon out there. I hope you continue working on it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansAppreciate your time for writing review for this add-on.
As for #1, I will consider how I can implement your requirement as I sometime need such feature. Since this is not an ideal place to discuss/track the feature, I opened an issue at https://github.com/0x6b/copy-selection-as-markdown/issues/49. Please follow the issue for any progress.
As for #2, See "Disable link styling" and please open a new issue if you have any unique requirement.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14667286 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Does what it says on the tin. This is awesome! I can't believe I haven't looked for this until now. :) Works for me on Linux, unlike in the single one-star review here at the time of writing.