- par smaragdus, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5This extension can be further improved if the developer adds a new option- 'Tabs to copy' - 'Current tab'- in most cases I need to copy just the current tab in preferred format. Additional improvement would be context menu integration with sub-menus so that the users would have different copy choices from Copy All Tab Urls context menu with its sub-menus.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12813342 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5This is a good extension and I use it a lot.
As some other reviews also mention, it would be even more useful if it were possible to only include the tabs in the current window.
This feature is very easy to add and I'm not sure why the developer hasn't added it yet. I'm working on creating my own extension.
- par Mike&Anita, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I actually stopped using Firefox because Send Tab URLs stopped working and 2/3rds of my web research had to be sent to someone else via e-mail.
"Copy all tabs" almost replaces the "Send Tab URLs" which would open a new e-mail and paste your formatted list into the mail. "Copy all tabs" can format the URLS with the title of each tab "title&URL" option and send it to the clipboard, the user still has to start a new e-mail and paste which is allot better than manually copying URLs. Thanks Mr. Pezza!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13646688 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5This is the best URL copier for a bunch of tabs I have found after the other extension I was using hasn't been updated and is now a legacy one.
This has a nice simple interface, with only a few options to choose from.
If this could put the Title and link all into HTML so I could paste is straight into my blog posts, then this would be get 5 stars.
- par mobydick, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5Send Tab URLs was a much-used extension that I started missing with Firefox Quantum until I saw this extension and then I grieved no more! Thank you for it.
One suggestion: can newlines be added to better separate the list of URLs that are pasted onto the clipboard? That would make it so much more useful.
- par Firebreathing, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5Very well done. Useful options in the popup.
Can you add tab context menuitems to use the extension instead of having to use a toolbar button? That would make it 5-stars! :)