- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12813342 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5This is a good extension and I use it a lot.
As some other reviews also mention, it would be even more useful if it were possible to only include the tabs in the current window.
This feature is very easy to add and I'm not sure why the developer hasn't added it yet. I'm working on creating my own extension.
- par Mike&Anita, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I actually stopped using Firefox because Send Tab URLs stopped working and 2/3rds of my web research had to be sent to someone else via e-mail.
"Copy all tabs" almost replaces the "Send Tab URLs" which would open a new e-mail and paste your formatted list into the mail. "Copy all tabs" can format the URLS with the title of each tab "title&URL" option and send it to the clipboard, the user still has to start a new e-mail and paste which is allot better than manually copying URLs. Thanks Mr. Pezza!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13879896 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Good thing: Also copies tab titles
Bad thing: No option to only copy urls from current window
As I have always many windows open and in each window several tabs grouped by topic I need to copy urls by window - so this is not useful for me.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13813939 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Absolutely superb! Simple, clean interface. Does exactly what it says it will. Compatible with Firefox 57. I use this to save my copious tab URLs before Firefox crashes, and I put the URLs into a text file that I always keep so I can go back and find historical tab URLs as well. I use Title&URL, which puts them together with one blank line between them. You can also select Only Web so that it doesn't save the html files held locally on your computer.
I've used it to replace Send Tab URLs (which is now not compatible with Firefox 57).
Thank you Michele Pezza for this excellent add-on. Hurrah!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13646688 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5This is the best URL copier for a bunch of tabs I have found after the other extension I was using hasn't been updated and is now a legacy one.
This has a nice simple interface, with only a few options to choose from.
If this could put the Title and link all into HTML so I could paste is straight into my blog posts, then this would be get 5 stars.
- par Jerry L., il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Yes. This is an excellent replacement for Copy URLs Expert, or Copy All URLs. Copy ALL Tabs only copies the tabs to the Clipboard. You must then use it with another add-on that performs a PASTE of what has been copied to the Clipboard.
Here is what is working for me, now...
Copy All Tab Urls WE
by Michele Pezza
Multiple Paste and Go Button
- par mobydick, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Send Tab URLs was a much-used extension that I started missing with Firefox Quantum until I saw this extension and then I grieved no more! Thank you for it.
One suggestion: can newlines be added to better separate the list of URLs that are pasted onto the clipboard? That would make it so much more useful.
- par MorteVerde, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5Not working for me, pressed menu button to copy ALL url's, when I go to paste it ended up copying NOTHING to clipboard! Am I doing something wrong? Please respond!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6796758 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5Please, can you include "tabs in this window", only. I have many windows, want separate lists. I like the tabs count, toolbar interface. thx.
- par Giampaolo Ferradini, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5Simpler, faster, more efficient and also tells you how many open tabs you have at a glance.
If you are a heavy tab user and you find yourself sometimes overburdened and in need to check how many tabs are open, or to save your work for later use, etc, it is precious.
I wish Michele would consider embedding also the functionalities of OneTab and/or of UnloadTabs, since he looks like he could do a significantly better job with that side of the equation too.
- par Firebreathing, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5Very well done. Useful options in the popup.
Can you add tab context menuitems to use the extension instead of having to use a toolbar button? That would make it 5-stars! :)