- par James, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5I love this extension and I use it quite a lot. Here is some feedback: I would like to have the option to copy the tabs in reverse order. Since firefox opens tabs sequentially, if you open an url list automatically, for instance, from excel, then you get the tabs in reversed order.
- par jpinto0, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great extension, works like a charm, only missing a feature: the option to copy selected tab url's instead of all tabs. Would it be possible to consider adding this? For the rest, it's really useful and saves a lot of work. Thanks.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15989908 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Add-on works as stated. I admit I am late to this particular set of add-ons but to install one and it works phenomenally well right after installation is nice.
- par smaragdus, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5This extension can be further improved if the developer adds a new option- 'Tabs to copy' - 'Current tab'- in most cases I need to copy just the current tab in preferred format. Additional improvement would be context menu integration with sub-menus so that the users would have different copy choices from Copy All Tab Urls context menu with its sub-menus.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15167058 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5UPDATE: 10/25/2019
Editor Fixed it, Thank you.
I use this extension for Excel Spreadsheets when referencing links, very useful.
All previous complaints are fixed. Thank you Michele Pezza.
As of Ver 2.0.1 updated on Jul 19, 2019.
This thing is broken.
Use to be 1-click, has a fast dropdown dialog box showing all the links copied in Que (which can then be re-highlighted and selectively copied again) and pasted in a MS notepad/Notepad++ in a Column.
As of Ver 2.0.1, now its 1-click, don't see what I copy until I paste, and when i paste on Notepad/Notepad++, all the links/URLs/tiles are glued together likes its one line.
CopyLinks++ by Michele Pezza seems to be working like the old version (without the dialog box) of this one as of now.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Ver.1803, Firefox 68.0.1 (64bit)
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansYou got all url glued together in one line it is a bug. Could you please let me know you operating system?
About the dialog box I decided to eliminate it to add funcionalities but you can use the old version of extension disabling the automatic update checkbox in about:addons > Copy all tab urls > extension details