Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12489259 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5The add-on seems very promising, but doesn't seem to work with Conex, I use intensively.
Can the 2 be made compatible ? or even merged, if I dare to suggest ?
They should be really complementary.
Have nice day!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14072894 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Just what I want.
A little problem, I'm not sure whether I can use wildcard or regex in the domain list, hope can add instructions about it.
Feature Request: hope can add a option, let opening new tab without container for unmatched domain, cause for my case it's almost unnecessary, though maybe the default behavior is useful for somebody.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13408151 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Works well. This seems great if you're using containers as a way to keep certain websites and account info quarantined in a container where it can't be read by other sites. Support for containerising based on regex pattern matching might be a good advanced feature.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13390252 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5I created an "untrusted" container and it does not work.
Works fine on the default containers even after I renamed them but not with selfcreated.
Please enhance the extension with an option to automatically add a rule if I open a website in a container. Copy pasting URLs into the extension consumes time.
- par Amit Kulkarni, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is a great extension. Manually changing the containers was a serious limitation for me. This perfectly isolates my work, banking and personal surfing.
It will be absolutely flawless even if you implement a very rudimentary wildcard support.
Something like (*.google.com) should work for:
To limit the complexity, you need not support partial wildcards, like (m*.google.com) or wildcards in the suffix (example - google.* for google.in, google.com etc).
Good luck! :) Hope to see some sort of wildcard support in future updates.
- par klint, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Instead of the current container assignment process which is quite basic today (hopefully it will improve), this addons makes the process so handy and mostly, easily maintainable. Thanks and long life to Firefox Quantum with Containers :)