Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par Shajirr, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Very useful addon, adding custom rules in text form is a million times better than whatever "Multi-Account Containers" is doing.
However, the "Basic mapping" rules added by this addon do not work, at all. Example: if you go to https://www.nexusmods.com/ site, then click + in addon settings, it will add an "www.nexusmods.com" rule. It doesn't do anything. If you then go to "www.nexusmods.com", it opens not in a container.
- par Alinivar, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5Don't know if the Dev reads the reviews but here's mine. I like this extension a lot, nothing wrong and keeps accounts for example YouTube in its own container, however I have multiple accounts on YouTube mostly for a fresh start away from my main one as its sub box is crowded. When I set YouTube for its container and open another container (I.E. Personal) I want to be able to have that container be exempt from the rule I set for the YouTube container so that it doesn't just change the container to the YouTube container I set.
- par Pierre-Adrien Buisson, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5Very useful addon. I was about to develop something myself but this work extremely well. The mechanism to record new domain takes some time getting used to but is eventually very effective. Might be great to have a way to access the addon settings page from the popup. Thanks for your work on this!
- par Andrei Shevchuk, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5Very cool!
Replaces all those separate "Facebook container", "Google container", "Amazon container", etc. with one extension.
New "Default container" feature is awesome, even more so considering it can also optionally create and destroy temporary containers.
CSV import and wildcard/regex support are killer features, which make it possible to create AdBlock-like public lists, so I've created some that I use myself (Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, reddit, vk.com, Russian banks, etc.):
Would be nice to have AdBlock-like domain list subscription and management to make containers more usable for non-tech mainstream users.
Thanks for this awesome extension!
- par nspry, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Absolutely and integral part of the container set up. The only problem that I've seen is that sometime, particularly after an update. I would recommend making a back up text of what you put in just in case. Developer, I will change to 5 stars if you implement a way to backup.