- Noté 4 sur 5Essential tool. Interface is not absolutely perfect. 4.49 stars.
- Noté 5 sur 5Don't know if the Dev reads the reviews but here's mine. I like this extension a lot, nothing wrong and keeps accounts for example YouTube in its own container, however I have multiple accounts on YouTube mostly for a fresh start away from my main one as its sub box is crowded. When I set YouTube for its container and open another container (I.E. Personal) I want to be able to have that container be exempt from the rule I set for the YouTube container so that it doesn't just change the container to the YouTube container I set.
- Noté 5 sur 5Totally works, but does not put colored line on tab. please enable the colored tab :)
- Noté 5 sur 5Very useful addon. I was about to develop something myself but this work extremely well. The mechanism to record new domain takes some time getting used to but is eventually very effective. Might be great to have a way to access the addon settings page from the popup. Thanks for your work on this!
- Noté 5 sur 5Very cool!
Replaces all those separate "Facebook container", "Google container", "Amazon container", etc. with one extension.
New "Default container" feature is awesome, even more so considering it can also optionally create and destroy temporary containers.
CSV import and wildcard/regex support are killer features, which make it possible to create AdBlock-like public lists, so I've created some that I use myself (Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, reddit, vk.com, Russian banks, etc.):
Would be nice to have AdBlock-like domain list subscription and management to make containers more usable for non-tech mainstream users.
Thanks for this awesome extension!
- Noté 5 sur 5Much better as the Firefox original (rules edit)
- Noté 5 sur 5works better than the official extension!
- Noté 1 sur 5Cannot open any website after installing Containerise on android.
- Noté 4 sur 5Absolutely and integral part of the container set up. The only problem that I've seen is that sometime, particularly after an update. I would recommend making a back up text of what you put in just in case. Developer, I will change to 5 stars if you implement a way to backup.
- Noté 5 sur 5It totally saved all the hassle of me assigning separate websites to each container. Now my browser is all neatly organized!
- Noté 1 sur 5wäre sehr schön wenn es funktionieren würde
tut es aber nicht..
- Noté 5 sur 5Best container app. Auto containerize by regex instead of install a extension per domain.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great add-on to automatically open in a specific container.
Sadly the versions 3.2.0 and 3.1.0 are broken. Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/containerise/versions/ and install 3.0.1 until kintesh fixes the bug.
- Noté 2 sur 5Configuration is arcane; settings aren't synced across browser sessions; 7/9 update broke the extension entirely. It works but needs work to shine.
- Noté 1 sur 5This extension worked well for a week or 2. Then it lost all my site settings. Now it actively prevents sites from opening in anything but the default container. Got into a race condition where Facebook Container would open a link in a facebook container tab, and Containerise would try to open it a new tab with the default container. The resulted in several hundred tabs being opened non-stop, even after restarting the browser.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I love the addon when it is working and I need something like this.