- Noté 5 sur 5works better than the official extension!
- Noté 1 sur 5Cannot open any website after installing Containerise on android.
- Noté 4 sur 5Absolutely and integral part of the container set up. The only problem that I've seen is that sometime, particularly after an update. I would recommend making a back up text of what you put in just in case. Developer, I will change to 5 stars if you implement a way to backup.
- Noté 5 sur 5It totally saved all the hassle of me assigning separate websites to each container. Now my browser is all neatly organized!
- Noté 1 sur 5wäre sehr schön wenn es funktionieren würde
tut es aber nicht..
- Noté 5 sur 5Best container app. Auto containerize by regex instead of install a extension per domain.
- Noté 1 sur 5Tried it for a day and it didn't work at all. I saved many variations of the same domain to certain container types but no dice. Don't know why and I'm not wasting anymore time on it.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great add-on to automatically open in a specific container.
Sadly the versions 3.2.0 and 3.1.0 are broken. Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/containerise/versions/ and install 3.0.1 until kintesh fixes the bug.
- Noté 1 sur 5This extension worked well for a week or 2. Then it lost all my site settings. Now it actively prevents sites from opening in anything but the default container. Got into a race condition where Facebook Container would open a link in a facebook container tab, and Containerise would try to open it a new tab with the default container. The resulted in several hundred tabs being opened non-stop, even after restarting the browser.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I love the addon when it is working and I need something like this.
- Noté 4 sur 5I really dig this extension since you can copy/paste the rules into a new browser.
However even if I copy the example regex given it doesn't work. Glob works, regular rules work, but the Regex rules don't have any effect at all. Is there a setting or trick I'm missing?
- Noté 5 sur 5Addition of Regex w/ URI matching is *PRICELESS*. Nice job! :)
- Noté 5 sur 5Thanks! Merci !
- Noté 4 sur 5Getting there, but could definitely use regexes. Possibly adding containers as well instead of the need to do so in preferences.
Thanks for the addon :)
- Noté 4 sur 5Pardon, can this addon work with the whole URL provided? For example, I am specifying a certain Google spreadsheet in Containerise settings, with the whole document ID, but the expected result does not seem to appear, that spreadsheet is still being opened in the default container.