Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par Yngwie, il y a 23 joursNoté 4 sur 5Awesome, this is the only addon which allows you to manually write domains, not open a lot of subdomens to add each one.
But 'temporary' containers are the strange feature, it's not completed for use.
- par cricketz, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5Great job with this extension. Deeply grateful for the lists provided in the comments below. I think I'd like to have a separate container for when you create a "new tab" that could be different than the "default container" which I've enabled in the options.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14634477 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5need a documentation and examples. I don't understand how regex work. The "default" mus be setted and more generic: subdomains and tld, ex. you typically need catch amazon.com www.amazon.com amazon.co.uk etc.
- par Shajirr, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Very useful addon, adding custom rules in text form is a million times better than whatever "Multi-Account Containers" is doing.
However, the "Basic mapping" rules added by this addon do not work, at all. Example: if you go to https://www.nexusmods.com/ site, then click + in addon settings, it will add an "www.nexusmods.com" rule. It doesn't do anything. If you then go to "www.nexusmods.com", it opens not in a container.
- par Alinivar, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5Don't know if the Dev reads the reviews but here's mine. I like this extension a lot, nothing wrong and keeps accounts for example YouTube in its own container, however I have multiple accounts on YouTube mostly for a fresh start away from my main one as its sub box is crowded. When I set YouTube for its container and open another container (I.E. Personal) I want to be able to have that container be exempt from the rule I set for the YouTube container so that it doesn't just change the container to the YouTube container I set.
- par Pierre-Adrien Buisson, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5Very useful addon. I was about to develop something myself but this work extremely well. The mechanism to record new domain takes some time getting used to but is eventually very effective. Might be great to have a way to access the addon settings page from the popup. Thanks for your work on this!
- par Andrei Shevchuk, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5Very cool!
Replaces all those separate "Facebook container", "Google container", "Amazon container", etc. with one extension.
New "Default container" feature is awesome, even more so considering it can also optionally create and destroy temporary containers.
CSV import and wildcard/regex support are killer features, which make it possible to create AdBlock-like public lists, so I've created some that I use myself (Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, reddit, vk.com, Russian banks, etc.):
Would be nice to have AdBlock-like domain list subscription and management to make containers more usable for non-tech mainstream users.
Thanks for this awesome extension!