- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16164486 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Seems to do its job but (as we could expect) also blocks embedded Twitch streams (in my case lolesport.com), would be nice to add an option to disable restrictions on chosen websites.
- par Moz://FifthAxiom, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Serious bugs in the Facebook-container extension code involving triggering actions on URL change / container change.
- Clicking links / changing URLs in omni-box from container site to container site will close the current tab (history lost) and opens two tabs to new container site
- Clicking links container site to non- container site working okay (one new tab opened, history container maintained)
- For Google container add-on sometimes when clicking on link in search results, it will not open a new tab but opens a new site in the current container (login session lost). This means Google is not separated from other sites. Also occurs when typing in the omni-box
- Changing URLs in omni-box from container site to non- container (and visa versa) will close current tab (it should open a new tab instead of closing the container tab although arguable)
- No problems while staying in same container
*** TESTED ***
All container add-ons are conflicting as a result (you can only use one). Mozilla needs to change the code that triggers actions (triggered twice going from container to container site using multiple add-ons).
Conclusion: You cannot fork the Facebook container add-on without rewriting the code.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13452586 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Does its job really well on Amazon owned sites but does not include wholefoods.co.uk.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14582368 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Seems to provide the same functionality as Facebook Container does, but for Amazon domains. Exactly what I was looking for.
I can't speak to the security of the add-on itself. With so few users and reviews at this point I guess you're putting your faith in the developer.