- par Laura, il y a 9 moisNoté 3 sur 5Looks like a fantastic add-on, but while it shows up as being fully compatible with Firefox Android, it doesn't seem to actually do anything when installed on Android.
I'll update my rating after I test this on PC.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14541952 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Great addon, it uses the new Container additions of Firefox instead the old Panorama View. Excellent!
But please improve following:
1. When "only show tabs from current container" is enabled and a new tab is opened inside a container group, the opened new tab jumps back to the default group. It is moved to the correct group when a website is entered. The behavior irritated me really much.
Please let newly created tabs be opened in the current selected container group.
2. When the addon is used and you open a new tab in which you enter a new URL / search string in the tab, the tab gets closed for a second and is reopened again. This also irritated me much, it's not the default behavior of Firefox.
3. When I want to move a tab to a different container group, I right click the tab and use "Reopen in container". Afterwards it kicks me to the new container group. Please add "Reopen in container (Background) - This would be helpful when I want to move multiple tabs to a new group.
Else this addon is awesome. Please fix this and you'll earn 5 stars for sure. :)
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansHey, thanks for the detailed review and the feedback.
Just some remarks to your point:
1.) unfortunately this is the only way to implement it -- I would love to change this behavior, but this is due to technical limitations dictated by the Firefox-API
2.) that's weird (or I don't fully understand the problem). It would be helpful if you created an issue on http://github.com/kesselborn/conex with more detailed information so I can fix this problem
3.) from conex version 0.8.0 onwards, the "Reopen in container" is not a conex feature but a Firefox-native feature and therefore out of my influence realm :(
Hope this helps
- par psychoslave, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5From a feature point of view, this is great to isolate workflow context in a single session. However it's rather greedy in memory, and session restoring incovenient as everything will be restored in a single session.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansHey, thanks for the review. The "everything will be restored in a single session" sounds weird and is not normal. Could you be bothered to create an issue at https://github.com/kesselborn/conex/issues where we can further discuss this? This does not happen to other users and I would be interested to find the problem. Cheers
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13533520 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Good start.
Would need to actually switch groups into different windows, for now all it does is tag them by color into the same window. Also add an option to change the group names.
Will keep on checking the updates.
- par magius, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5A great start. It would be even better if some of the options were moved closer to the user, such as group renaming, re-ordering, etc. Instead of being in the options page, they should be part of the menu that pops up by clicking the Conex icon. Also, when I click on a group to expand, scroll bars on the side and at the bottom will come up. There should never be a scroll bar at the bottom. All that said, your add-on is the only reason I kept Firefox instead of jumping ship. Thank you so much for taking the time to code it!
- par Michel Bosseaux, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Thanks for this addon, if Mozilla provides the missing APIs / Options, it will be perfect.
But i found a bug : The tabs are in the wrong group after importation from Tab Groups datas (a group too far, must be in the previous one).