- Noté 1 sur 5No longer works with the Tree Style Tab add-on so will need to look elsewhere or go without colors.
- Noté 1 sur 5Geht seit dem letzten Update nicht mehr, jetzt ist firefox leider farbenlos.:-(
- Noté 5 sur 5Absolutely love ColorTabs in Firefox! With so many tabs open, the customizable colors help me to stay organized and efficient. Thank you Shivanand!
- Noté 1 sur 5The 11/15/2019, update killed ColorfulTabs. The color is gone! Please fix or it is useless!
- Noté 1 sur 5used to be a good addon. now its useless. doesnt do anything out of the ordinary. doesnt colour any tabs at all. waste of time installing it.
- Noté 5 sur 5Work perfectly with GNU/Linux application. But the theme defined in Firefox on Windows 10 don’t apply, the color in the windows bar is changed by the color sheme defined in windows settings. Finally, is logic. But I have a dark theme defined in Firefox, I prefer that colorfultabs don’t affect the color in Firefox panels (bookmarks, …).
- Noté 2 sur 5firefox does not ler the colorful tabs work the way they did in olderversions
- Noté 1 sur 5I thought this would be like the old colorful tabs, it is not! It removed my themes, and introduced a bunch of garbage.
- Noté 5 sur 5ayuda notablemente a identificar pestañas para que no cometas el error de cerrar alguna
- Noté 1 sur 5I love to have the OLD colorful tabs back but this one CHANGED MY THEME but NOT MY TABS
- Noté 2 sur 5This extension used to work great. But if I add a theme it stops working altogether. Please fix. I can not use otherwise.
- Noté 1 sur 5It became useless. What a pity...
- Noté 5 sur 5I have used this tab style before and lost it somehow. Very happy to have it back. It pleases me.
- Noté 1 sur 5This add-on WAS not only incredibly useful but for those registered blind like me it was a lifesaver.
Now it has been RUINED and is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and NOT AS DESCRIBED. It does not look like the photo shown in screenshots, it no longer puts a different color on each tab and worse still it colors the bookmarks bar.
Now I am forced to roll back to V53 because I can't see.
Firefox is equally to blame, the developer has reported a bug for 3 years and you have done NOTHING.
How does it feel to deprive disabled people like me?
One star is because no effort has been made to fix this, just report a bug and do nothing. Maybe if you were registered blind and had to face the challenges I do every day you might have a greater sense of urgency.
- Noté 5 sur 5My favorite extension ever! Its indeed 1st to get installed on a new Firefox!
- Noté 3 sur 5Tabs aren't colored as shown on screenshot. Probably something must be fixed?