- par Phil, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5Since the last update the text / textboxes in the placeholder dialogs are to big and its covering the buttons (OK / Cancel)
Edit: I created a bug report, hope i can help.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 moisThank you for bringing this up. Could you please open an issue in GitHub for the Clippings project (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues)? Please provide details on Firefox version and operating system, and attach a screen shot. Thanks again!
- par denb10, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5Clippings is a very useful extension that works great.
However, I have two negative reviews (that earn it one star less):
1. The choices offered for the predefined "Formatted Date" placeholder are for English speakers only, they are not localized. This is a shame.
2. The setup of the sync clippings helper app requires administrator rights and the synchronization can only be activated by the user who installed the program. As a result, a standard user (who does not have administrator privileges) cannot synchronize his clippings. This is annoying.
Would it be possible to solve these two problems? Thank you!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16880933 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisNoté 5 sur 5Makes my work hell a lot easier. I'm stuck with Firefox, because equivalent add-ons on different browsers don't work that great. <3
- par Phillip, il y a 8 moisNoté 5 sur 5This applet is fantastic. I use SolarWinds helpdesk and hate that SW doesn't have a signature option for ticket comments. Clippings has made it possible for me to quickly insert my custom signature on helpdesk tickets. It took me a bit of work to figure out where the Shortcut Key assignment options were buried (In Clippings Manager -> Tools -> Show/Hide -> Details Pane) but now that I have set up my shortcut key it's a quick 2-keystroke move.
I love it.
- par ethos, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5This is a very helpful addon. But it currently requires a standalone tool to realize syncing. Could firefox's built-in sync function be utilized? Thank you !
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 9 moisFirefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php