- Noté 4 sur 5A very useful extension, but make sure that the rules are downloaded locally and used from local storage, constant downloading from a remote server can be a potential vulnerability. Also, it would not hurt the opportunity to open filters and rules from the settings and see what is currently being used and used there. All this will slightly increase the privacy and security of the extension. Regards, paranoid. :)
- Noté 5 sur 5I would say this one is as important and useful as uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger, yes THAT important :-)
- Noté 4 sur 5Great addon! The only thing missing that it could really use is the ability to whitelist -- whitelist by domain, or even better, whitelist by any part of a URL that's seen.
As an example, the Skip-Redirect addon does this, and it works well (I'm not advertising that addon; they're different addons that serve different purposes). Otherwise, you have to disable this addon's functionality altogether when a certain site isn't working.
What would also be great is if there was a notification or popup that could appear when stripping occurs. Skip-Redirect also does this and it's helpful to know, since sometimes functionality on a site breaks and it can be confusing what caused it (the website itself, uBlock Origin, Skip-Redirect, other addons, etc).
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 13 joursThanks for your positive feedback. You can see a little orange badged at the top right corner from the ClearURLs icon, that increases with every action ClearURLs takes for the current URL in the active tab.
- Noté 5 sur 5Visual pleasure of developer: 10/10
Pop up menu: 10/10
You're great, Kevin Röbert.
- Noté 5 sur 5I can totally recommend this addon. Good work!
- Noté 5 sur 5Edit: Ok now works great after repair. Great support!
- Noté 5 sur 5I am really happy that this extension now is on the Mozilla Recommended list! Great work!
- Noté 2 sur 51. что то блокирует
2. блокирвет ли? по его же логам из 614 символов ютюбной странички стало 596 - на вид куча всего осталось.Can you please describe your problem in more details. The best way to do this is to open an issue at the gitlab page of ClearURLs or email me to email@example.com and please add the log to your report.
- Noté 5 sur 5This is really good! When i click a link in my mail, it cleaned of the weird long links that im sure is a tracking link. This extension should really be among the recommended by mozilla.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great pro-privacy plugin. One issue I found (couldn't find a place to report the bug) is that it breaks the forwarding for email links generated by the Twitter news aggregator nuzzel.com; a manual whitelist feature would be a great way to deal with edge cases like that.
*EDIT - above issue seems fixed; but whitelist feature would still be great.*
- Noté 4 sur 5Good extension. But there is a problem: it blocks playback on sites.
Instead of the video we get the text:
"Cyclical redirection on the page
Firefox has determined that the server redirects the request to this address in such a way that it will never end.
This problem may occur when disabling or prohibiting the acceptance of cookies."
What is the problem?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 moisThanks for your positive feedback.
Can you please describe your problem in more details. The best way to do this is to open an issue at the gitlab page of ClearURLs or email me to firstname.lastname@example.org and please add the log to your report.
- Noté 5 sur 5It is nice but i can't understand why it does not work with Twitter ref urls. Also the "cleaning tool" does not work with Twitter, there is a reason?
EDIT: now it works like a charme, thanks!