- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17410220 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisUn clic et le cache est nettoyé... TOP ... Bien plus rapide que de chercher la solution dans les paramètres de firefox :-)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Derek, il y a 5 moisExcellent. Plain and simple. Way more practical than having to go to config and risk deleting cookies every time. Ideal tool to aid the debugging of how much physical storage one's web application is consuming.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Myk Streja, il y a 5 moisWhile I'm sure this is a very nice add-on, the developer quit supporting it five years ago, and disappeared from Firefox and GitHub four years ago. His website has also vanished. I can't get behind an abandoned project.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Big Al, il y a 5 moisWorks exactly as described.
Really helpful when developing web apps and the you need to make sure the very latest libraries are being loaded during test-debug stage.
Built-in cache clear functions such as ctrl-5 and ctrl-shift-r no longer seem to work in latest Firefox. This add-on is exactly what I was looking for. You can also switch off notifications - bonus!
Thank you to the developer.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Gregg OD, il y a 5 moisToday I clicked this by accident and it wiped out all my cache... which is not what i wanted.
I think a popup to confirm like some of the other plugins would be great.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Clem, il y a 7 moisDoesn't work. I have my own HTML page of links, and after I used this, those links that have been accessed still show as having been accessed, and my browsing history still pops up from the address bar. So despite telling it to clear EVERYTHING, it clearly doesn't.