- Noté 5 sur 5I just find that you can close notification on Clear Cache option, Open Menu - Add-ons - Extensions - Clear Cache - Options - Untick Show Notification Box - Save Preference.
- Noté 4 sur 5I've had a terrible time with hard drive fragmentation, and Firefox eliminated the size of its cache-size adjustment. Out of the box, the cache is 1 gigabyte!! (Allegedly, you can go into about:config and reduce that to 250 MB.) After a couple of hours of browsing, I've been getting 4000 fragmented files and 20,000 fragments. C'mon Firefox; have a heart.
But after clicking Clear Cache, the number of fragmented files drops to 200!
This Clear Cache add-on gives you a choice between clicking and getting a "notification" pop-up to confirm that the cache was cleared, or clicking and getting no notification. I think you need a notification to confirm the action occurred. But there should be an option to have the pop-up disappear after a few seconds, instead of requiring the user to click a tiny x in the corner of the notification each time. That would cut the number of clicks necessary by 50%.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great little addon. Does what it should.
You can check its work if you enter
in the url-line. In all 3 Parts (memory, disk, appcache) everything cleared.
Only problem: F9 is now the (new) hotkey for this addon. Why not asking if i want it ? And why not a setting where i can change it easily ?
Btw, you can change all Hotkeys for addons at the addon-page, at the settings (icon).
- Noté 5 sur 5Me ayuda
- Noté 5 sur 5Hi I want ask is this working when use private browsing?
- Noté 5 sur 5Kamil Jaszkowiak
- Noté 3 sur 5Clashes with Firefox's reader shortcut F9
- Noté 4 sur 5muy practico y se invierte muy poco tiempo
- Noté 4 sur 5Decent little extension. Works and works very well. I wish the icon were updated, it looks a little dated. Other than that, perfect!