Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par BC, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5Being one of the few remaining price checkers that still gives results, it doesn't actually work. Over 95% of the time it returns a different product (of a lesser quality) such as a regular DVD instead of a BluRay or 4GB of storage instead of 16GB and usually only results from eBay. However, I don't need a price checker to know that the cheaper version of the item is cheaper.
If you're desperate or want to see what this add-on can do for you, it might be worth trying out and you might find it acceptable, but it was ultimately unusable for what I needed it to do...comparing the price of the *same item* across multiple sites.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12274525 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5I was looking at a lamp on Amazon for $29.69 + free shipping and this app suggested the same lamp on e-bay for $24.99 + free shipping. However, on Walmart's website I found the same lamp for $17.97, free shipping but for store pick up. So why didn't it pull up the Walmart option? I think it's a great app, but it could be better. I would like to see more than one suggestion at a time with various prices among more stores :)
- par lilliput, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5To their credit, I emailed the developers a list of pet websites to add, sites that comparison sites don't think of - but with so many pet owners; they don't know what they're missing out on. The response was quick. Also, they're new, and I always root for the underdog.
But the search algorithms are soooo off it simply isn't worth using. Off the top of my head, I'll search for shoes, it will return with jewelry (designer is the same, but that's no help). 80% of the time, the price is higher or equal for a product. As far as brands, it will never find the same style. Never. Search for a Clairol curling wand, it will return with curling wands, flat irons, and blow dryers. However, if the brand is left off the search term, as a generic."moist heating pads", results will be desirable. However, I need a shop comparison tool that's more specific at this time. This just doesn't work for me.
- par Jacque, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5This tool about half the time actually finds a lower price for the item you are viewing. The other half the time, it finds something that may be totally unrelated (looking at a hose fitting, showed the price of a trinket). Becomes annoying after a while.
- par Puman37, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Module très pratique, ne reconnait pas 100% des produits recherchés et ne trouve pas forcément le meilleur prix (il y a tellement de site marchand sur le net qu'il est difficile de le lui reprocher) mais fonctionne tout de même très bien et est assez pratique, surtout lorsqu'il nous trouve moins cher alors qu'on parcouru tout le net à la recherche d'économie du moindre centime :D