Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur Firefox Add-ons.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
À propos de ce module
Due to lack of resources and support, Chromifox Basic is no longer being developed. There will be no more updates to this theme for Firefox 4.0 or later. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
Basic vs. Extreme
There are 2 different themes called Chromifox. You’re checking out Basic. Go see Chromifox Extreme...
I’ve created some visual tweaks you might like, for use with the Stylish add-on. See the modifications...
The developer of Chromifox Basic is "falconer". Chromifox Basic is a free, open source project published under the MPL/GPL/LGPL tri-license. Some of the included toolbar icons in Chromifox Basic originally appeared in the Chromium web browser, which is the open source project behind Google Chrome. However, Chromifox Basic is an independent project that has nothing to do with Google. The authors of Chromium licensed it under the BSD license. As such, it is believed that the use of the Chromium toolbar icons in Chromifox Basic, and other free, open source projects, is fair and protected under the BSD license. Chromifox Basic is a 100% non-profit project; no one may ever charge money for any part of Chromifox Basic in any way. You may redistribute this project freely using any similar open source terms.
- Chromifox Basic for Firefox 3.6
- Theme code has been rewritten from scratch where necessary
- Significant changes to the code that makes up the tab bar
- Many individual icons and resources have also been updated
- Still looks approximately the same as the previous version
Specific changes since version 3.6
- Now supports custom setting: browser.tabs.closebuttons = 3
- Icons and Text mode doesn't look quite as bad anymore
- Improvements to drop-down menus on Windows 7 and Vista
- Minor changes to bookmark items inside the Navigation Toolbar
- Minor changes to toolbar buttons inside the Bookmarks Toolbar
- Added informational text in the Customize Toolbar window
- Now compatible with extension: Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar
- Some icons installed by third-party extensions will fit in better
- Minor improvements to All-In-One Sidebar extension support
- Mac OS X: Improvements to overflowing Bookmarks Toolbar
- Mac OS X: Minor visual changes to the Library window toolbar
- Improved support for extensions: Faviconize Tab and App Tabs
- Minor improvements to regressions in previous versions