- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16826919 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansGet notifications detailing "changes" on a webpage, but the 'new text' and 'original text' are identical. Have this same issue across multiple websites.
Signed up for VIP so I could receive email alerts, but if I turned on the notifications it just mailbombs my email with false alerts because it's detecting text changes that aren't occurring.
So far, developer has not returned emails.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13975023 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansMit Version 2.2.2. haben sich Fehler eingeschlichen (z.B. wird das Audio-File nicht mehr in Schleife gespielt - sehr ärgerlich!). Entwickler gibt leider keine Rückmeldung. Ansonsten funktioniert das Addon. Keine Fehlerbehebung in Version 2.2.3.
Version 2.2.2 introduced some annoying bugs, such as the manually selected audio file that cannot play in a loop anymore. The developer ignored my request. Otherwise the add-on is fine. No bug fixes in version 2.2.3.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Prince, il y a 5 ansCheck4Change was working better with audio on Firefox 57 but on Firefox 59.0.2. it's not been working properly. No audio to call attention to any change and looks like it's delayed on Firefox 59,0.2. Can you please help resolve this?
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13763969 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansUsed to be an awesome add on, I've refrained from updating Firefox and the script to maintain the function to 'log changes to .txt file' I hope you will update this add on to have that again, as that was the feature I used in it.
Thanks again for writing an awesome extension :)
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13573930 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansSays there is a change when there is no change
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13470854 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansPLEASE change the interface to the way it was before 2.0! The new version blocks the window and it we can't see it. Also, it does not seem to be functioning well, and every time I want to monitor something I need to create a new "job". Before, with the contextual menu, my last used setting was already there, it was simple and fast. This version now takes a lot of clicks. This is a major step-back.