- par the_dragonlord, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5This add-on is awesome. My only true issue is that the mobile options clash with certain sites requiring desktop formats or certain browsers. This is understandable though. To remedy this, I disabled all classing browser options, including the all mobile browsers, Edge, and Firefox ESR.
Try the following site to test Chameleon after choosing your options:
Once tested, refresh the page and test it again.
- par Roy R, il y a 8 moisNoté 5 sur 5Nice Addon.
1. Please increase windows and macOS no. of user agents/profiles. Also please do not remove older browser profiles.
2. You addon is not able to fetch IP to timezone details and throws error when Timzone is set to IP address. It says "Unable to connect"
3. Please add Navigator spoofing. So that your addon can spoof navigator details to match useragent.
4. Please add support for WEBGL vendor and renderer spoofing to relative useragent.
5. Please provide BTC address so that this addon can be supported by Donations.
6. This user also mentioned GPU spoofing is needed
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 7 moisHi,
1. Older browser profiles are generally not kept because of auto updates in modern browsers.
2. This issue should be resolved now. This may have been caused because of Cloudflare.
3. Chameleon already spoofs the navigator.
4. This may be added in a future update.
6. See 4.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16477347 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5This extension is so great ! I'm using only the user agent spoofing which is great, it uses common UAs and works well compared to "random user agent" extension (which is not even open source).
I'm using it in combination to CanvasBlocker which I prefer to know what sites have requested, but the choice is hard between these 2 outstanding extensions.
Thank you !
The only "issue" I had is I cannot prevent website from detecting my GPU.
- par FoxTL, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5Does this work with TOR browser? I only want to change the OS randomly in the headers, but am also concerned about privacy and anti-tracking. I do not know what all the settings mean in this addon. How to maintain privacy and avoid tracking on TOR while using this addonn?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 10 moisHi,
Chameleon can work with the Tor Browser although that somewhat defeats the purpose of using it. The Tor Browser tries to maintain a uniform browser fingerprint across all platforms. It might be a bit extreme for daily usage. I suggest checking out the wiki to learn more about Chameleon and some other privacy resources: https://sereneblue.github.io/chameleon/wiki.