Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
- Fix for new cert popup dialog
- Fix for dialog open in Thunderbird so notifications show up again
- Added ignore list to preferences and an ignore button to the change notification dialog
- Added a setting for suppressing notifications about new certificates.
- Added a notify timeout setting (10s by default)
- Added "Stored since" to the change notification dialog.
- Fixed a problem with new wildcard host notification
- Since the hierarchy of certification authorities is the safest information
we have about certificates, we now store it entirely and show it first,
even before the text, which has been put into the certificate and may be
falsified if the hierarchy is bogus. We explain this in more detail on
- We now use "HTTP observers" instead of web page "onLoad" which means that
now we check every single included element on a page, so you may be seeing
certificates for servers you didn't know you were visiting before.
- Added a checkbox to the change dialog for "checking issuer only" in future,
this helps with annoying domains that run on messed up certificates. As
long as they don't mess with the certification hierarchy, it's okay.
- We allow users to reject a new or changed certificate. This won't stop
the loading of the page, since we are not in charge of that, but it will
warn you again, next time you bump into the same bogus website.
- The certificate dialogs have been reorganized. The change dialog has a diff-like layout so you don't have to compare the certificates yourself. Patrol highlights what has changed.
- By adopting the standard certificate view details wizards, you can look at certificates in every little detail and also export certificates into a file on your desktop.
- Added CertPatrol to the 'Clear Recent History' dialog which deletes recently inserted/updated or all certs from the database.
- Added CertPatrol to the 'View Certificates' dialog in Preferences/Advanced/Encryption where you can view and delete the certificates stored by CertPatrol.
- Added a checkbox to its own preferences dialog for allowing CertPatrol to save certificates even when in Private Browsing Mode.
- We added green/yellow/red threat level indicators.
some platforms in some funny situations.
Further enhancements postponed.
a certificate change, like expiry not being due or issuer
having changed and it makes an estimate on a possible
Also, validity dates are shown using ISO standard notation
as the American mm/dd/yy order used by X.509 is quite
confusing for everybody else.
Expiration and issuance dates are also shown as number of
days in the future or past from now.
that has been reported to us by honeybee. Thanks!
Good luck with your factorbee!!!! ;)