- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15477822 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisAs others have mentioned, this add-on hasn't worked in months even with the most recent update (2/28/2022). I really like the concept so this is a HUGE disappointment. Maybe if enough of us drop Capitol Once they'll take it more seriously and actually fix it.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Mark, il y a 9 moisThis review is for version 3.6.2 in Firefox.
I love the idea of virtual cards and it's a great way to manage/control online credit card use. However, as LOTS of others have noted, it used to work fine in Firefox but broke months ago.
I've called Capital One multiple times to complain. When I talked with them today they claimed it's a "known issue" and they recommend using Chrome.
I urge others to not just leave reviews, but clog up their phone support with complaints. Once they spend more on phone support than it will cost to fix it, that may get some action.
As a workaround, most, but not all of the time, if I open a tab and login to my Capital One account before opening another tab for the website where I am shopping and trying to use Eno, it will work. However, today it just hung, so I lost my shopping cart.
- Noté 2 sur 5par LonnieC, il y a 10 moisI used to use it on Firefox and liked it a lot (5 stars). However, for the past few months it has not appeared when I'm checking out, and I have been unable to call it up or use it. I've changed nothing, except that I'm using Firefox v96.0.2 now. I'm very disappointed.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Don, il y a un anThis app is totally disconnected to Capital One. I tried to access my virtual card as I had a need to use it, and it is a new Quick Silver credit card. It declined me access. Accordingly it will only work with Venture, QS and business cards. What do you of the card that I just had? Dumb app.
- Noté 1 sur 5par kpa, il y a un anI like Capital One and their virtual card feature in general, but it would be great if we could actually use it outside of this nonfunctional extension. Even before it stopped working, it was annoying to only be able to generate a number by having it installed.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Voter, il y a un anSame exasperating problems as others have had with this app. With so many complaints, does anyone at Capital One even bother to read the reviews, much less consider doing something about the issues?
- Noté 1 sur 5par infinull, il y a un anThis addon is a good idea, but it does not consistently work...
The current iteration of the app it is impossible to login.
You click the window to login, then the window opens to login, then that window immediately closes and the little drop down refreshes... and it still shows the button to login...
And this isn't the only bug, I've had similar bugs in the past, but then they fix them, Sometimes these bugs are fixed by turning privacy features off, but I've gone through the I can't login... oh I can!... I can't login... I can login, but autofill doesn't work. loop several times now.
It's very frustrating.
The service itself (time-limited credit card numbers) is a good idea, but this addon is terrible. Capital One Does not seem to want to allow the app to work in the presence of other apps or with non-default configurations for privacty settings... and that's not OK.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17190548 de Firefox, il y a un anThis started failing a few months ago. Not sure if was from an update of Firefox or bad cookie. The pop-up to sign-in with browser launches a window comes up with another small window pops up and they both disappear. It is throwing an exception. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the same happens and couldn't complete the setup process. I did however discover a workaround to this. Go to a new Firefox browser window and sign into your Capital One account Then go back to the window you want to use a virtual account number for, select the Eno extension and it properly works. After I did this once, after logging out of Capital One. I tried again selecting the Eno externs and the sign-in with browser launches a pop-up window and allows me to sign-in