- Noté 2 sur 5par Charles Feduke, il y a 6 moisCreates a problem while checking out in eBay which, while making a purchase, causes a page refresh with no indication that you've approved the purchase but actually a purchase was made. Then, if you click on the "Confirm Purchase" button, a second purchase occurs and you finally see the confirmation page. This behavior does not occur with Eno disabled.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Fundiakita, il y a 6 moisThe app itself is great, but accessing it is a problem 7 out of 10 times. Either it keeps running like it is signing you in or it gives an error saying there is a problem signing in. It's very frustrating😤! When it works well it is a great app, but the problem signing in is too often and very problematic when you are trying to take care of something expeditiously. I've been waiting to get signed in since I started writing this review. It says "Securely signing you in with express checkout... " but nothing is happening. I have even signed into the CapitalOne site and still it will not get pass this message.
- Noté 4 sur 5par jyunte, il y a 7 moisFIX FOR ENO NOT WORKING:
The Problem - The probable reason for Eno extension not working is that you need to log in. Eno pops up a window to log into your CapitalOne account. The popup window closes rapidly and apparently fails to log you in so Eno simply doesn't work.
The Solution - The solution for me has been to add an exception to your browser's security policy. Settings -> Privacy & Security. Then scroll down to Cookies and Site Data. Click Manage Exceptions and add an exception for "https://verified.capitalone.com". Now try clicking the Eno login button again. If it still doesn't work, refresh the page.
- Noté 1 sur 5par BirdMan, il y a 8 moisGreat idea that worked unreliably for years. Suddenly I can't use it at all. CapOne tells me I have to start using the app in order to validate. I am not putting their invasive app on my phone. So now I have dozens of virtual cards that I can't access.
- Noté 1 sur 5par TLP85, il y a 9 moisThis extension worked great when I first added it. Like everyone else lately, I find it no longer works, especially since the last firefox update that removed the extension buttons at the top where you could click on the extension you wanted to use. I contacted Capital One to complain and suggest they need to allow people the ability to create new virtual cards from within the app or on the website. I was told they are working on all these things. And that Eno is a third party thing separate from Captial One which I don't see where you can contact them from. Only suggestion was to use Google Chrome instead which I chose not to use anymore several years ago. Hope this info is helpful to someone out there!
- Noté 1 sur 5par emmercm, il y a 9 moisEasily the worst extension that I'm forced to use. The multiple virtual card functionality isn't available through the website, and this extension barely works on a good day. It logs me out all the time, and frequently won't let me log back in.
- Noté 3 sur 5par ElFlaco, il y a un anThe same as other reviewers, I could not make this work in Firefox. The popup would appear and then disappear instantly. But then I installed it on Chrome, and it worked well there. So, I split the difference between one star and five stars.