- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17583332 de Firefox, il y a 11 joursWhen this extension works, it's excellent. That's less than 50% of the time unfortunately which is extremely frustrating.
The most common problem is arriving at the payment page of a merchant, activating Eno, which brings up a sign-in pop up. Pushing the sign-in makes the actual logon screen flicker and disappear. Eno puts you in an infinite retry loop, which makes payment impossible.
This problem has existed for more than a year, which is solidifying Capital One's reputation for being unresponsive to the needs of customers who are trying unsuccessfully to use Capital One as a payment provider.
Please put virtual card creation capability on your mobile app. My mobile online payments are significant and unfortunately Capital One isn't a player because of lack of virtual card creation on my mobile phone.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16010520 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisUnlike the extension for Chrome, this addon does not allow me to sign in. The entire system seems to be different, and I can't figure out how to use it, while on Chrome I had no problems at all.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13523201 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisAs many others have said, the popup used to log into Capital One Eno closes immediately therefore there is no way to log in and use it.
Capital One, fix this please ASAP.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17510170 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisHeads up: eno does NOT work on the latest firefox version 103 (updated sometime towards the end of July. I rolled back my firefox to version 102 and the eno works perfectly. I do not know who is responsible for fixing this - eno (capital one) or firefox dev.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14904951 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisSame problem as everyone else. Sign in window opens and closes. I have been able to sign in but the Eno window doesn't create a virtual card. I just called Capital One and their tech guy said to use Chrome or I should wait a few hours and see if it works then. What a low quality tech guy, but I am not surprised. I am thinking that Firefox has done something to cause this. It seems if they offer an extension, they should check to see it will work on their browser, kind of a no-brainer. I have updated on a regular basis when available. So can the Firefox tech guys please look into this.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16278637 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisWorked OK until recently. Now "Sign in with your browser" opens one window, then another small one, then both automatically close and nothing happens. I've tried setting the browser to the most permissive policies ( regarding popup windows etc) and it still doesn't work
- Noté 1 sur 5par Lyn Storey, il y a 2 moisHave used this for sometime and it has worked great, until recently. Same issue with Open in Browser window flashing open then closing. It is really handy when it works.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Benjelum, il y a 2 moisStopped working, useless, frustrating. as of firefox 103 this is a dangerous paperweight attached to your credit limit. You log in, it opens the window, you login, and it disappears, opens a MICROSCOPIC window in the corner which immediately disappears (terrifying), and you're left staring at what you're sure was just a successful phishing attempt.
Disgusting that such a large company can't manage to stay on top of the second largest browser's updates.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16089861 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisWorked fine until last update. Now I have to reactivate Eno every time I restart Firefox. It's a real pain. Works fine under Chrome, but I don't want to use Chrome. I've removed the ad-on and reinstalled it but that doesn't fix it. After reading reviews, I see I have lots of company in my frustration.