- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17244583 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThis extension has always worked poorly and now only lets certain types of card holders use it at all, with no notice of the change. Bad extension, bad support, shame on Capitalone
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18014039 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisThis generally doesn't work. Any time it pops up to log in, the page flashes in a popup window, immediately closes, and fails. I haven't found any workarounds that work - other than switching to Chrome whenever I need to use it. The most frustrating aspect of this is the browser extension is the _only_ way to generate virtual card numbers, for absolutely no reason at all. If I could just go to the Capital One website to do it instead then I wouldn't even be all that bothered that this extension never works.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18013931 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisIt used to work, though it was always hard to login. I figured out it was best to login using your browser in a tab first before trying to login to Eno. More recently it's basically unusable. I can login with my trickery most of the time but I can't get cards to load.
Really cool idea and original implementation, but Capital One has shown it cannot keep software working. I bet they cut the development team after they delivered; classic BigCorp nonsense that destroys products.
- Noté 1 sur 5par BirdMan, il y a 8 moisGreat idea that worked unreliably for years. Suddenly I can't use it at all. CapOne tells me I have to start using the app in order to validate. I am not putting their invasive app on my phone. So now I have dozens of virtual cards that I can't access.
- Noté 1 sur 5par TLP85, il y a 9 moisThis extension worked great when I first added it. Like everyone else lately, I find it no longer works, especially since the last firefox update that removed the extension buttons at the top where you could click on the extension you wanted to use. I contacted Capital One to complain and suggest they need to allow people the ability to create new virtual cards from within the app or on the website. I was told they are working on all these things. And that Eno is a third party thing separate from Captial One which I don't see where you can contact them from. Only suggestion was to use Google Chrome instead which I chose not to use anymore several years ago. Hope this info is helpful to someone out there!
- Noté 1 sur 5par emmercm, il y a 9 moisEasily the worst extension that I'm forced to use. The multiple virtual card functionality isn't available through the website, and this extension barely works on a good day. It logs me out all the time, and frequently won't let me log back in.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Firechux, il y a un anI am using eno in Firefox on a mac. It frequently fails. I have the same experience that others have posted here. I try to log in, it brings up another window, the window goes away without logging me in, and I'm back at the original window. I have contacted Firefox and they say to contact Capital One. I have contacted Capital One and they say it works.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13275194 de Firefox, il y a un anDoesn't seem to work. A window seems to pop up for about half a second and then disappears. Never gets to the act of creating a virtual number.