Noté 1 sur 5par Firechux, il y a 9 mois
I am using eno in Firefox on a mac. It frequently fails. I have the same experience that others have posted here. I try to log in, it brings up another window, the window goes away without logging me in, and I'm back at the original window. I have contacted Firefox and they say to contact Capital One. I have contacted Capital One and they say it works.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18014039 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThis generally doesn't work. Any time it pops up to log in, the page flashes in a popup window, immediately closes, and fails. I haven't found any workarounds that work - other than switching to Chrome whenever I need to use it. The most frustrating aspect of this is the browser extension is the _only_ way to generate virtual card numbers, for absolutely no reason at all. If I could just go to the Capital One website to do it instead then I wouldn't even be all that bothered that this extension never works.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18013931 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisIt used to work, though it was always hard to login. I figured out it was best to login using your browser in a tab first before trying to login to Eno. More recently it's basically unusable. I can login with my trickery most of the time but I can't get cards to load.
Really cool idea and original implementation, but Capital One has shown it cannot keep software working. I bet they cut the development team after they delivered; classic BigCorp nonsense that destroys products.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Charles Feduke, il y a 4 moisCreates a problem while checking out in eBay which, while making a purchase, causes a page refresh with no indication that you've approved the purchase but actually a purchase was made. Then, if you click on the "Confirm Purchase" button, a second purchase occurs and you finally see the confirmation page. This behavior does not occur with Eno disabled.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Fundiakita, il y a 4 moisThe app itself is great, but accessing it is a problem 7 out of 10 times. Either it keeps running like it is signing you in or it gives an error saying there is a problem signing in. It's very frustrating😤! When it works well it is a great app, but the problem signing in is too often and very problematic when you are trying to take care of something expeditiously. I've been waiting to get signed in since I started writing this review. It says "Securely signing you in with express checkout... " but nothing is happening. I have even signed into the CapitalOne site and still it will not get pass this message.
- Noté 4 sur 5par jyunte, il y a 5 moisFIX FOR ENO NOT WORKING:
The Problem - The probable reason for Eno extension not working is that you need to log in. Eno pops up a window to log into your CapitalOne account. The popup window closes rapidly and apparently fails to log you in so Eno simply doesn't work.
The Solution - The solution for me has been to add an exception to your browser's security policy. Settings -> Privacy & Security. Then scroll down to Cookies and Site Data. Click Manage Exceptions and add an exception for "https://verified.capitalone.com". Now try clicking the Eno login button again. If it still doesn't work, refresh the page.