- Noté 3 sur 5par ElFlaco, il y a 13 joursThe same as other reviewers, I could not make this work in Firefox. The popup would appear and then disappear instantly. But then I installed it on Chrome, and it worked well there. So, I split the difference between one star and five stars.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Firechux, il y a un moisI am using eno in Firefox on a mac. It frequently fails. I have the same experience that others have posted here. I try to log in, it brings up another window, the window goes away without logging me in, and I'm back at the original window. I have contacted Firefox and they say to contact Capital One. I have contacted Capital One and they say it works.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13275194 de Firefox, il y a un moisDoesn't seem to work. A window seems to pop up for about half a second and then disappears. Never gets to the act of creating a virtual number.
- Noté 1 sur 5par colemickens, il y a un moisWell, tech phone support was useless. I was able to use this, and then never again. It's probably because I use Multi-Account Containers: https://youtu.be/TadM5fqx6uY
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6406807 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisWorks great...when it works. This extension is super buggy and unreliable. I'd say works about 10% of the time and the rest it gets hung in endless login loops, loading screens, etc. Please do better Capital One.
- Noté 1 sur 5par MK147, il y a 4 mois3/4 of the time, the app fails to login and I have to go through the longer process of logging into Capital One, verifying myself, create a new virtual card, etc. I call Capital One once a month to continue notifying them of the failings of this app.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Willdy, il y a 4 moisTo fix the disappearing window: Tools, Settings, Privacy & Security, Cookies and Site Data, Manage - type Capitalone in search window, click remove selected, click save changes
- Noté 3 sur 5par David, il y a 4 moisLove the ability to create a CC number for a particular site, but as countless people have pointed out, the login doesn't work on Firefox. The workaround is to log in to capitalone.com in a separate tab, and then retry, but it's a pain.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17583332 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisWhen this extension works, it's excellent. That's less than 50% of the time unfortunately which is extremely frustrating.
The most common problem is arriving at the payment page of a merchant, activating Eno, which brings up a sign-in pop up. Pushing the sign-in makes the actual logon screen flicker and disappear. Eno puts you in an infinite retry loop, which makes payment impossible.
This problem has existed for more than a year, which is solidifying Capital One's reputation for being unresponsive to the needs of customers who are trying unsuccessfully to use Capital One as a payment provider.
Please put virtual card creation capability on your mobile app. My mobile online payments are significant and unfortunately Capital One isn't a player because of lack of virtual card creation on my mobile phone.