Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16278637 de Firefox
Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16278637 de Firefox, il y a 10 mois
Worked OK until recently. Now "Sign in with your browser" opens one window, then another small one, then both automatically close and nothing happens. I've tried setting the browser to the most permissive policies ( regarding popup windows etc) and it still doesn't work
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15334684 de Firefox, il y a 19 joursNo work no function no bueno. Awesome idea but no carry-through.
- Noté 4 sur 5par jyunte, il y a 24 joursFIX FOR ENO NOT WORKING:
The Problem - The probable reason for Eno extension not working is that you need to log in. Eno pops up a window to log into your CapitalOne account. The popup window closes rapidly and apparently fails to log you in so Eno simply doesn't work.
The Solution - The solution for me has been to add an exception to your browser's security policy. Settings -> Privacy & Security. Then scroll down to Cookies and Site Data. Click Manage Exceptions and add an exception for "https://verified.capitalone.com". Now try clicking the Eno login button again. If it still doesn't work, refresh the page.
- Noté 1 sur 5par That Guy, il y a un moisQuite amazing that this plug in still suffers from the problems of not staying signed in, or being able to sign in at all. Very sad.
- Noté 2 sur 5par BirdMan, il y a 2 moisGood idea and works really well when it works. More than half the time I'm stuck with 3 bouncing dots and can't proceed.
- Noté 1 sur 5par TLP85, il y a 3 moisThis extension worked great when I first added it. Like everyone else lately, I find it no longer works, especially since the last firefox update that removed the extension buttons at the top where you could click on the extension you wanted to use. I contacted Capital One to complain and suggest they need to allow people the ability to create new virtual cards from within the app or on the website. I was told they are working on all these things. And that Eno is a third party thing separate from Captial One which I don't see where you can contact them from. Only suggestion was to use Google Chrome instead which I chose not to use anymore several years ago. Hope this info is helpful to someone out there!
- Noté 1 sur 5par emmercm, il y a 3 moisEasily the worst extension that I'm forced to use. The multiple virtual card functionality isn't available through the website, and this extension barely works on a good day. It logs me out all the time, and frequently won't let me log back in.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13685694 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisI'd rate it if it worked. It keeps complaining about a difficulty.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Cory Sanin, il y a 4 moisIt's nice when it works. Probably logs me in a little less than half of the time. Why isn't all this functionality in the main mobile app anyway??
- Noté 3 sur 5par ElFlaco, il y a 5 moisThe same as other reviewers, I could not make this work in Firefox. The popup would appear and then disappear instantly. But then I installed it on Chrome, and it worked well there. So, I split the difference between one star and five stars.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17719956 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisTrash. Does not work properly on Mozilla half the time.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Firechux, il y a 5 moisI am using eno in Firefox on a mac. It frequently fails. I have the same experience that others have posted here. I try to log in, it brings up another window, the window goes away without logging me in, and I'm back at the original window. I have contacted Firefox and they say to contact Capital One. I have contacted Capital One and they say it works.