- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16010520 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursUnlike the extension for Chrome, this addon does not allow me to sign in. The entire system seems to be different, and I can't figure out how to use it, while on Chrome I had no problems at all.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Dan, il y a 8 joursTemp Fix For Eno Firefox Popup Login Disappearing - I just open in a separate browser tab the url displayed briefly by the Eno popup -- https://verified.capitalone.com
Once logged in, Eno seems to work. Just a work around, but CapitalOne should fix the quick disapperaing login popup problem.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13523201 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursAs many others have said, the popup used to log into Capital One Eno closes immediately therefore there is no way to log in and use it.
Capital One, fix this please ASAP.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17510170 de Firefox, il y a 17 joursHeads up: eno does NOT work on the latest firefox version 103 (updated sometime towards the end of July. I rolled back my firefox to version 102 and the eno works perfectly. I do not know who is responsible for fixing this - eno (capital one) or firefox dev.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14904951 de Firefox, il y a 17 joursSame problem as everyone else. Sign in window opens and closes. I have been able to sign in but the Eno window doesn't create a virtual card. I just called Capital One and their tech guy said to use Chrome or I should wait a few hours and see if it works then. What a low quality tech guy, but I am not surprised. I am thinking that Firefox has done something to cause this. It seems if they offer an extension, they should check to see it will work on their browser, kind of a no-brainer. I have updated on a regular basis when available. So can the Firefox tech guys please look into this.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16278637 de Firefox, il y a 17 joursWorked OK until recently. Now "Sign in with your browser" opens one window, then another small one, then both automatically close and nothing happens. I've tried setting the browser to the most permissive policies ( regarding popup windows etc) and it still doesn't work
- Noté 1 sur 5par Lyn Storey, il y a 18 joursHave used this for sometime and it has worked great, until recently. Same issue with Open in Browser window flashing open then closing. It is really handy when it works.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Benjelum, il y a 18 joursStopped working, useless, frustrating. as of firefox 103 this is a dangerous paperweight attached to your credit limit. You log in, it opens the window, you login, and it disappears, opens a MICROSCOPIC window in the corner which immediately disappears (terrifying), and you're left staring at what you're sure was just a successful phishing attempt.
Disgusting that such a large company can't manage to stay on top of the second largest browser's updates.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Photocarp, il y a 20 joursWas working great until Firefox updated to 103.0 Now it asks me to sign in with my browser. I sign in. Little swirly timing thing goes around. Window refreshes and asks me to sign in with my browser. I click on it and get the little window that disappears quickly and it goes back to sign in with browser. Might be a FF issue since my LastPass extension also broke today.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14028971 de Firefox, il y a 21 joursif whoever makes this could figure out how to make the login window NOT close immediately, this would be a five-star app